The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

FORUM NEWS Insider Awards, per NCAA Tournament

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

• Admin

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Per the big NCAA Tournament win (domination) from @levijean who nicely donated the year long INSIDER subscription to the forum, the following folks will be the recipient to the award.

The reward was a 1 year insider subscription but I had difficulty in deciding WHO to award it to...

... so then I decided, instead of giving out 1 full year to 1 person, I figured, yea, why not give 4 (3 month) subscriptions to 4 different folks?

The follow 4 folks have been chosen:

@Walter Hay -- a legendary contributor here in regards to importing.
@Yoda - the voice of reason and generosity.
@Johnny boy -- says a lot of caustic edgy stuff, but if you can get beyond that, has some great business and marketing advice.
@rpeck90 -- quite possibly the most thorough, detailed, and documented poster here!

Congrats guys, and thank you for being a part of the forum, and contributing your wisdom.

And don't forget to thank @levijean who's NCCA basketball knowledge (or luck as he claims) made it happen.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Last edited:

Yoda

Platinum Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Nov 12, 2015
Dagobah
@levijean You're a good person.

Giving is a great habit, and just know you've made me happier today because of your gift. I appreciate the gesture, the selflessness, and the thoughtfulness you have which guided your decision.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.

msufan

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Mar 13, 2013
Congrats to @levijean and to the 4 prize recipients! Great generosity from MJ and levijean both.

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Once again this forum has proven to be the best ever. There are so many genuinely helpful people devoting time and effort to helping others that I think it is catching.

Thanks to @levijean and @MJ DeMarco.

MJ has built a forum that, as only yesterday I told my wife, appears to have become to many people a meeting place where such a large range of people can be comfortable, and learn, help, and grow.

Walter

Frank H.

Contributor
Dec 22, 2018
Usually, awards are a big waste of energy and time, however, in this case, it was not. These contributors deserved the awards and consistently make valuable posts. Congratulations!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Got it several weeks ago and have listened to it several times now. I've definitely met both...
MARKETPLACE Fox' Web School's "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
For those with the "can web design be Fastlane" question this video by @MJ DeMarco is a great...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Out of curiosity, what types of businesses are you advising on? (I read this whole thread...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Just bought 5 of your Upwork courses. Thanks for making valuable content Lex!
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks for your offer to look at my book. Here's the link to the squeeze page Buy The Prosperous...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom