The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Innovative Ideas for Social Media Content

Idea threads

caroline181

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 14, 2020
Germany
Dear online community,
I need your help!
I am a working student in a small company in Germany. We are in the process of building our social media channels. Unfortunately, we still lack reach and innovative ideas for posts with which we could generate reach. An idea from another company that we found interesting was a bet between trainee and boss: "If this post gets X Likes/X times shared, I'll get my boss' Porsche for a weekend". Do you have ideas that go in this direction or other suggestions? Which actions of small companies do you know that have achieved a high reach?

It would be awesome if you had some cool ideas or tips for me!
Thanks a lot!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 1, 2016
Hey Caroline,

Warm welcome to the Forum!

As for your question - innovative isn't always better.
My advice would be to look for what other social media accounts did successfully.
In your business niche for example or with similar audience.
You can twist it a bit to make it fit your company's profile.

Any way, wishing You good luck on journey!

PizzaOnTheRoof

Moving Forward
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Jul 30, 2018
Texas
User-generated content 100%.

Send your product to 50 micro-influencers, ask them to send a picture/video of them with the product. Could be using it or just their face with it.

Then drip some on your feed with a branded hashtag.

Take the content and create a nice little video and leverage it as a Facebook/Instagram ad.

Lyinx

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
Oct 28, 2019
Lancaster County, PA
User-generated content 100%.

Send your product to 50 micro-influencers, ask them to send a picture/video of them with the product. Could be using it or just their face with it.

Then drip some on your feed with a branded hashtag.

Take the content and create a nice little video and leverage it as a Facebook/Instagram ad.
any idea where to start reaching out to micro-influencers? tips? Obvious answer would be to just search for them on youtube/instagram under the sport/subject that you're catering to, and then go with the top ones that show up, but I'm wondering if you have any other suggestions on how to find smaller influencers before moving up to big influencers?

Noo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Apr 21, 2018
any idea where to start reaching out to micro-influencers? tips? Obvious answer would be to just search for them on youtube/instagram under the sport/subject that you're catering to, and then go with the top ones that show up, but I'm wondering if you have any other suggestions on how to find smaller influencers before moving up to big influencers?

On Instagram you can search them by city, for example.
If your business wants to target a middle-sized city, works very well.

EDIT: nah, forget it. I need some sleep.

PizzaOnTheRoof

Moving Forward
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Jul 30, 2018
Texas
That’s pretty much the way to do it. There might be tools out there now for it but I don’t know of any.

Just book an hour of your day to find influencers. Set some criteria like:
  • 5k-10k followers
  • Posted within past 5 days
  • Regularly posts about your niche
  • Is 18+
30 min searching, 30 min messaging.

Lyinx

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
Oct 28, 2019
Lancaster County, PA
That’s pretty much the way to do it. There might be tools out there now for it but I don’t know of any.

Just book an hour of your day to find influencers. Set some criteria like:
  • 5k-10k followers
  • Posted within past 5 days
  • Regularly posts about your niche
  • Is 18+
30 min searching, 30 min messaging.
Thanks! I might just have someone on fiverr look them up and forward info to me? :) will look into it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.