I'm in the process of launching an eCommerce company selling 1 unique product to the Fitness and Grooming niche.
Instagram seems like a great fit for marketing. Influencer marketing, more importantly.
It seems to be the hottest thing right now for Marketers.
Looks like they primarily take upfront payment to post about your product. But I've heard of other compensation methods.
I'm going to attempt a cost effective campaign where I pay fitness micro-influencers only by Affiliate Commission (50%) for every sale they get me from their posts.
Has anyone ever done Influencer Marketing? Any advice/thoughts on it as a traffic source?
Instagram seems like a great fit for marketing. Influencer marketing, more importantly.
It seems to be the hottest thing right now for Marketers.
Looks like they primarily take upfront payment to post about your product. But I've heard of other compensation methods.
I'm going to attempt a cost effective campaign where I pay fitness micro-influencers only by Affiliate Commission (50%) for every sale they get me from their posts.
Has anyone ever done Influencer Marketing? Any advice/thoughts on it as a traffic source?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
