Hello everyone
I would appreciate some advice on this topic.
So you can understand—I’ve had this thing for a couple of years.
The thing is, I see pretty much everyone as better than me and I think if they went into business, they would definitely do a better job than me.
I of course know the things I’m good at, but I’m like “oh, if they did that, they would probably do a better job than me.”
So I think you can see the destructive pattern here. I have nothing to do with people and how good they are, but when I try to skew value, I will definitely think that I can’t do it better.
As an aspiring entrepreneur, I’m convinced this will work against me. And I think I’m not so creative and I won’t be good at marketing.
Well, I’m pretty sure that by then I won’t have time to be in my head and I’ll be more grounded in reality, and I’ll have other problems to think about. But I just want to face this problem as much as I can.
I need to build some solid confidence—not to be unrealistic or delusional, but to really trust my product and myself in general.
I would appreciate some advice on this topic.
So you can understand—I’ve had this thing for a couple of years.
The thing is, I see pretty much everyone as better than me and I think if they went into business, they would definitely do a better job than me.
I of course know the things I’m good at, but I’m like “oh, if they did that, they would probably do a better job than me.”
So I think you can see the destructive pattern here. I have nothing to do with people and how good they are, but when I try to skew value, I will definitely think that I can’t do it better.
As an aspiring entrepreneur, I’m convinced this will work against me. And I think I’m not so creative and I won’t be good at marketing.
Well, I’m pretty sure that by then I won’t have time to be in my head and I’ll be more grounded in reality, and I’ll have other problems to think about. But I just want to face this problem as much as I can.
I need to build some solid confidence—not to be unrealistic or delusional, but to really trust my product and myself in general.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
