The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

In the fastlane, now I need speed up

Soder

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
516%
Jan 3, 2019
Hi all.

I read Millionaire Fastlane and it really changed my life. I have always sought freedom and this book opened my eyes, and that I had studied the useless degree in Business Administration.

I have read some posts of this forum and I feel like at home, I really appreciate it since the interests are getting farther and farther away from my slowlane environment.

A couple of years ago I left a big financial institution to manage my own trading fund, at the moment it's not bad, but for the typical US funds, mine is being still very small, it will be a long-term project, minimum 4-6 years until we have a good tracking record and give confidence to customers to put the money.

That's why I'm thinking how to accelerate this path. I think there's a need in financial education and that's why I thought of a content blog, although I think a blog it's not the best business to make money, if you do it right, it can offer you money, like The Best Investment Reviews, Promotions and Education | Investor Junkie
GOLD! - Intro, AMA, and a Recent Sale for $6M of InvestorJunkie.com

Regards.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Soder

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
516%
Jan 3, 2019
I'm reading again TMF and I'll follow Chapter 44 advise "Choose monogamy over polygamy". I really like this sentence "The richest people in the world got rich by focusing on one core purpose, not by diverting focus".

Best accelerator is focus.

Thank you MJ, I will never stop learning from you.

Soder

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
516%
Jan 3, 2019
After almost year and a half with the fund things move forward but slowly. Last year was a complicated year for the stock markets and that made the plan slow down.

Today the income is low, I can live with them in a sufficient way. This business takes time and trust. I have good contacts but until it takes 2 or 3 more years demonstrating good performance, they will not invest in the fund.

Therefore, because it is a semi-passive activity, I sometimes think about creating another business. I could get 3-4 hours of work every night and more on weekends.

But when I analyze it in depth and I take into account MJ's great advice of "choose monogamy over polygamy" and I think in the long term of 3-4 years, this business is practically insurmountable due to my skills and my contacts.

I would appreciate any thought or idea. I imagine simply that the first two or three years I have to endure and be totally focused on this until the business grows.

Thank you, and have a nice weekend.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...