The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

NOTABLE! In the fastlane and looking to go even faster!

Gold Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Oct 20, 2012
...every time I wake up and find I've made more money in 1 night while I was sleeping than I ever did working a whole week in the slowlane :D

Happy for ya bro. Keep scaling!!! TO THE MOON!!!!!

Last edited:

Become a Fastlane INSIDER to view the forum ad free.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
getUnscripted.com
I often think back to when I first heard the statistics about how happiness only increases so much beyond a certain income level. I used to think that it must be true, but now it doesn't add up with my own experience.
You mean you now realize that the idiots who preach "money doesn't buy happiness" are full of shit?

I think it's probably more to do with the fact that most of the people earning the large incomes were either still wage slaves, or weren't actively creating something.
Bingo. They don't have freedom, they usually lost autonomy, and many times, they don't feel like they have a meaning. Without that, money is only a bandaid that works on the weekend.

1. I wish I'd spent more money on having a great logo designed.
Wow, thought I'd never hear that!

For instance... I outgrew the spare room the business was running from after about a year and built a new office attached to a shed in our backyard (yes, I run this thing from my backyard) and I outgrew the new office in about 6 months. I've just had the shed converted into a storage facility and predict the business will outgrow that withing a year.
Very exciting.

What are the top 5 books about SEO that you already read?
There are RARELY books with respect to internet technology that are worth anything. Because the mediums and strategies change so quickly, by the time they get to a book, the strategy is outdated, or doesn't work.

The only reliable source is recent information posted on the internet.

Thread upgraded to NOTABLE.

KeepGoin

Contributor
Speedway Pass
Mar 17, 2016
I'd imagine you are shipping to the states as well? Do customers mind the shipping times?

MythOfSisyphus

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jan 15, 2018
Australia
I'd imagine you are shipping to the states as well? Do customers mind the shipping times?
We don't do a lot of sales internationally at this point. To the US probably 1 sale a week and yes, I find we get a lot of people asking why their order is taking so long.

I've been toying with the idea of opening up a distribution centre in the US or possibly finding a distribution company to send our products. It's little more than a fantasy at the moment though.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom