The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

In search of a business idea

Idea threads

tkozelj215

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Mar 13, 2023
Hello there,
I am new to this forum and in search of a business idea. Since I live in a small European country in which we certainly do not have all the convenient products, services like people in America or other high-developed countries. I am wondering what are the most convenient products or services right now, things that you really like and often take for granted and can't live without. Things that you really got used to and would miss if someday disappeared.
My goal is to bring that product or service to my country, to improve the lives of our people. Thank you for your answers and suggestions.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jeix

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Oct 1, 2018
Milan, Italy
Start with a problem you have yourself.
If you solve an issue you personally know, you'll understand your customer perfectly.
Doesn't have to be an issue either, it can just be value like a book, a movie or a videogame, as long as what I said above applies.
I started like that and found immediate success, enough to then fund my current venture which I hope will then fund the next one and so on.
Don't just look at random things you have no idea how to solve, play with the cards you have. I know paypal sucks but do you know how to code? Do you have contacts in the fintech field? Do you know anything about it? No? Then don't bother with that.

Prdgy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
172%
Mar 27, 2023
Hey! Welcome to the forum. Listen to the people around you. Stop speaking and start using your ears. Ask them questions about what they hate, what they want. Seriously, I'm not kidding. Ask them and let them go on tangents. Then, see if this problem is fixable. Can you scale it up? Can you create something around it? That should get you to beginning your fastlane journey. Good luck!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.