The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

In need of a consultant for a mobile app development process

A topic related to SAAS or APPs

Ideaphoria

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Mar 31, 2019
Omaha NE
Hey FLF fam,
I'm kicking off the new year by hitting the ground running on a Fastlane idea.

I'm new to developing anything in the mobile department, so I'm asking if anyone here with experience who can help me out? I'd be willing to offer you a cut of this project (my shares) or payment for your time.

We are putting together an app and have been thinking of a few ways to save costs upfront, just until we have a demo/prototype. I'm currently searching for a dev to help develop but I'm wanting to ensure that I'm headed in the right direction before I spend a ton of money on this.

If you have experience in this field and are willing to sign an NDA please respond to this thread or send me a PM.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Hadrian

QUEST MASTER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Oct 8, 2017
Dublin, Ireland
Greetings! Indie App dev from ireland here...

I've posted about this in various threads so please feel free to go back and check out my previous posts.
I'll set up an Indie App dev meetup group on here asap as a space for us to chat and bounce ideas around.

Basically if its a front end app it shouldn't cost the earth to make so go for it...but if its a back-end server based app it will cost more so don't make it until you are sure there is a need and a market for your product.

There is various software to allow you to make an interactive demo.. I use Proto.io but its only one of several. Def. do this before you go near a developer!!!! Apps cost a lot of money no matter where you get them made... scope creep is inevitable!

Also check out these two useful beginner videos as I'm currently working with both of the presenters:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypWgQ8HtpTU

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvP0RjDB3bE

Happy to advise with what info I have to share bearing in mind my Fastlane venture is still a glorified hobby rather than a business... :peace:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.