foreverforex
New Contributor
- Joined
- Mar 4, 2015
- Messages
- 13
Rep Bank
$70
$70
User Power: 38%
Thanks for taking the time to view my thread.
I took my first steps in July to launching my own company importing and re-selling on NZ trading platforms. Which has been a great learning experience, I will admit. However, now I'm interested in progressing and making it better.
Just after some advice from experienced people. So I will keep a nice and simple format.
* Is there some kind of percentage you should be earning on every sale you make? I've heard 30% is a good mark-up.
* Is shipping a good idea to include in the price and to offer free shipping.
- I've experimented with this and I've noticed since I made shipping an additional cost and made the display price cheaper it has attracted more customers.
* Are bigger earning margins better, if I lower my price I generate slightly more revenue, however it does require almost 2 times the amount of effort to get the products and goods shipped.
* Are custom websites a good idea? Build a reputation, brand, etc?
* Is it worth selling on e-bay even though shipping overseas will be very dear!
* Is a printable catalog a good idea to include with shipped goods?
All advice is well-appreciated, even if it's slightly off-topic. I'm always open to ideas!
Thanks Plenty!
- Luke
I took my first steps in July to launching my own company importing and re-selling on NZ trading platforms. Which has been a great learning experience, I will admit. However, now I'm interested in progressing and making it better.
Just after some advice from experienced people. So I will keep a nice and simple format.
* Is there some kind of percentage you should be earning on every sale you make? I've heard 30% is a good mark-up.
* Is shipping a good idea to include in the price and to offer free shipping.
- I've experimented with this and I've noticed since I made shipping an additional cost and made the display price cheaper it has attracted more customers.
* Are bigger earning margins better, if I lower my price I generate slightly more revenue, however it does require almost 2 times the amount of effort to get the products and goods shipped.
* Are custom websites a good idea? Build a reputation, brand, etc?
* Is it worth selling on e-bay even though shipping overseas will be very dear!
* Is a printable catalog a good idea to include with shipped goods?
All advice is well-appreciated, even if it's slightly off-topic. I'm always open to ideas!
Thanks Plenty!
- Luke
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
