• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

2. Forum *Official* Book Discussion
    Influence, The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert Cialdini

The forum has voted to discuss this book. Grab it and let's discuss!
    Buy: Buy | Discuss: Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion(Review | Discuss)

INTRO Immigrant Hustler....

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by Jameel Hye, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Jameel Hye

Jameel Hye New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $21
    Hi All - This is Jameel from the lovely city of Toronto. Born and raised in Pakistan, lived in Dubai for 7 hears and moved to Canada 4 years ago. Throughout this nomadic journey I have made a pretty decent corporate career in supply chain and have worked for a variety of huge corporations. However I am increasingly frustrated with the time for money equation of life and don't see that changing if I stay in the corporate lifestyle. I am also guilty that early on in my life I had underestimated my early enterprenurial success due to lack of vision and poor thinking. Back in 2002 when I was still in undergrad school in Pakistan I built an ecommerce platform from scratch and despite the early days of ecom back then in the country I started making decent monthly sales and profits. However at that time I saw this only as a side hustle and shelved the whole business when I got a job at a huge corporation. Many years later the ecommerce sccene in Pakistan is thriving with Alibaba buying one of the big local ecommerce sites (that opened many years after my endeavor) for $150Million :(. However now I am determined to bring the entrepreneurial spirit back and really looking forward to learning from this forum especially on practical examples of businesses that apply the 5 commandments.

2. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $396,594
    Admin Post
    Welcome Jameel!

Jameel Hye and AgainstAllOdds like this.
  3. Andrew J.

Andrew J. Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $543
    Welcome to the community!

Jameel Hye likes this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.