The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Immigrant Hustler....

Jameel Hye

New Contributor
Jul 24, 2018
Hi All - This is Jameel from the lovely city of Toronto. Born and raised in Pakistan, lived in Dubai for 7 hears and moved to Canada 4 years ago. Throughout this nomadic journey I have made a pretty decent corporate career in supply chain and have worked for a variety of huge corporations. However I am increasingly frustrated with the time for money equation of life and don't see that changing if I stay in the corporate lifestyle. I am also guilty that early on in my life I had underestimated my early enterprenurial success due to lack of vision and poor thinking. Back in 2002 when I was still in undergrad school in Pakistan I built an ecommerce platform from scratch and despite the early days of ecom back then in the country I started making decent monthly sales and profits. However at that time I saw this only as a side hustle and shelved the whole business when I got a job at a huge corporation. Many years later the ecommerce sccene in Pakistan is thriving with Alibaba buying one of the big local ecommerce sites (that opened many years after my endeavor) for $150Million :(. However now I am determined to bring the entrepreneurial spirit back and really looking forward to learning from this forum especially on practical examples of businesses that apply the 5 commandments.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Welcome Jameel!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom