The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Immigrant Hustler....

Jameel Hye

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
400%
Jul 24, 2018
Hi All - This is Jameel from the lovely city of Toronto. Born and raised in Pakistan, lived in Dubai for 7 hears and moved to Canada 4 years ago. Throughout this nomadic journey I have made a pretty decent corporate career in supply chain and have worked for a variety of huge corporations. However I am increasingly frustrated with the time for money equation of life and don't see that changing if I stay in the corporate lifestyle. I am also guilty that early on in my life I had underestimated my early enterprenurial success due to lack of vision and poor thinking. Back in 2002 when I was still in undergrad school in Pakistan I built an ecommerce platform from scratch and despite the early days of ecom back then in the country I started making decent monthly sales and profits. However at that time I saw this only as a side hustle and shelved the whole business when I got a job at a huge corporation. Many years later the ecommerce sccene in Pakistan is thriving with Alibaba buying one of the big local ecommerce sites (that opened many years after my endeavor) for $150Million :(. However now I am determined to bring the entrepreneurial spirit back and really looking forward to learning from this forum especially on practical examples of businesses that apply the 5 commandments.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007