[FONT="]Hi, ok well I know this is probably and most likely something everyone on this site hears.. but I have tried everything and this is my last resort. My name is Dennize. I am a mother of a boy he is 15 months old. I am currently having income and financial trouble and my parents hate my husband. Not to mention our families don’t want us together just because they have different believes. We are trying to move and get away from them so we can live our life as good loving parents and hard working adults. I don’t have a line of credit so I cant get a loan..i also don’t have any assets which doesn’t help at all.. my husband is under tight restrictions at his mothers since they don’t want him leaving anywhere he is paying living expenses and there for leaving no room to save money for us to move. Our families wont help us at all except helping us in being apart and it is not fair for our son.. my husband tries very hard to get as much money in a savings but it just isn’t enough.. I have to be a work at home mom because I have no way to get around or get the baby to [/FONT] [FONT="]a day care, my husband lives 2 hours away and has his own job to attend its hard enough for him to keep his job with the economy cutting hours and employees for him to even come so far to help here if he lost that job we would never ever get out of here.. I know some where out there has to be someone who would trust in a strangers word and be willing to help.. my sanity and hope is on a brink of extinction and I need help. I don’t [/FONT] have money to invest but I do have time. If you could just be that one person willing to help a stranger im sure that what goes around comes around.
Thank You for taking the time to read.
If you could help me in any way, please contact me.
Dennize C. Torres
Thank You for taking the time to read.
If you could help me in any way, please contact me.
Dennize C. Torres
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
