The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A Warning for Young Guys: Money is NOT the way to solve your Girl Problems

StrikingViper69

Shredding scales and making sales
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Dec 3, 2018
UK
I’m probably in better shape then you no brag. Sure no girl wants to fvck a slob but life isn’t about chicks. It’s definitely a part and I’m not complaining (I’m 23!) but taking care of yourself financially is important in dating. How can a women respect a guy who can’t take care of himself? If your in college sure maybe but as you get older women expect you to have more money’s

I know of an American woman who inherited millions.

She chose to marry some dirt poor surfer, and they live on the beach together, having a crazy cheap lifestyle
If you wanna see some hilarious shit, check out r/IncelTears. Example:

View attachment 25339

the F*ck

who the F*ck sniffs a bench???

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Tourmaline

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Jun 4, 2019
Texas
But....he looked it up in the past to be sure!

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
I usually stay away from posting in these threads :rofl:

Stuff like this makes my stomach churn. I feel bad for the ladies :(
Thats funny.

The guy has balls to to stick up to what he likes. He has the courage to approach. Then he also has the balls to unhide his affection towards someone he likes.

It is much better than a fake guy who rejects all these as it does not fit his ego. The fake guy might laugh at the guy who approach but masturbate with the chick on his mind when he reach home, which could be truely pathetic.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
I know of an American woman who inherited millions.

She chose to marry some dirt poor surfer, and they live on the beach together, having a crazy cheap lifestyle
Yes. But I also know many female doctors, bankers and lawyers having difficulty to find a boyfriend because they have to date up.

They are not short of money. Why don't they marry a decent office boy bringing home 50 grand a year?

And back to your example of the American girl who inherited millions, is she young or already past 35? Who young is the guy?

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
From my experience, checkout the channels RSDTyler or RSDFreetour on Youtube. It is the equivalent of MJ in the dating / getting girls world.

Take action on what they tell you to do in the videos and thank me later!

Best,
Champion

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
From my experience, checkout the channels RSDTyler or RSDFreetour on Youtube. It is the equivalent of MJ in the dating / getting girls world.

Take action on what they tell you to do in the videos and thank me later!

Best,
Champion
Be careful of these pua/dating guru. While they teach valid communication skills, they glorify the notation that money and looks do not matter (which they themselves do not believe) and then sell their 2k dollar education package.

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Be careful of these pua/dating guru. While they teach valid communication skills, they glorify the notation that money and looks do not matter (which they themselves do not believe) and then sell their 2k dollar education package.

You're right. In my post I also should have said that the free youtube videos, combined with going out a lot and finding friends to practice the theory with, are all you really need to get success (for me it has been easier than finding success in business so far).

I have been following RSD for around 3 years now and only bought a program once from them (for 300$). From my experience, I wouldn't advise anyone to purchase a bootcamp or 2k+ program, unless you have tons money of course and 2k is not a lot for you.

Here are some further thoughts I have on the topic:

I agree that money & looks can make it A LOT easier to get girls, but they're not pre-requisites in my opinion.

Sure, if you have 0 Money and 0 looks, then you will have a smaller basket of girls to choose from (the girls that are extremely money & looks sensitive will immediately blow you out), however, there will still be many hot girls that you can get which dont care about these things (provided you can generate attraction with other qualities of course!).

I try to imagine and compare this dilemma to MJ's concept of the Value Array. Take for example a Value Array with 5 Value Attributes:

1.Money
2. Looks
3. The Emotions she feels when she's around him (positive emotions)
4. Is he able to lead/dominate (is he a real man?)
5. Is he able to make her laugh (humor)

These might be 5 value attributes that a girl will look for in a guy. Now, lets imagine that a girl will rank each of the 5 attributes. Dont you agree that some girls will give "Money" or "Looks" a higher factor rating while other girls focus more on the "Emotions" and "Humor" side of things? For some girls, cultural values might also play a BIG ROLE (i.e. which family is he from or is he Muslim/Christian?)

All that being said, I agree with you, that it will be unlikely to really find a super hot girl, which is also working hard on herself, that will settle for less then she can get. Just like there are millions of high quality women to choose from, there are also millions of high quality guys to choose from... Therefore, you are ultimately not very likely to get the best of what you are capable of, unless you work on all the most important value attributes (and lets face it, money & looks do matter to a certain extent).

I believe all value attributes matter. With which factor these value attributes play a role in the girls attraction for you, however, are based mainly on whats important to the girl.

If you were to ask me what would get you results with girls faster: Making more money and improving superficial looks OR working on social skills, humor, body language and overall vibe, then I would clearly give following advice:

80% social skills
20% looks and money

Would be nice to hear any other thoughts if someone disagrees or see's it differently!

Best,
Champion

Last edited:

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
My opinion is that “money plus look” is AT LEAST 50 percent of the game.

If an average income guy with average look dating an average girl, of course he does not need EXTRA money or look more handsome. Because he already got the enough hard value to be worthy of the girl.

Besides money and look, I think the equally important point is to have an incredible thick skin. Nothing happens before an approach takes place.

It takes a decade to make serious money. It takes a year to get ripped ( we cant change our faces but we can be lean). It is much easier and faster to be very thick quickly.

StrikingViper69

Shredding scales and making sales
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Dec 3, 2018
UK

Brian Suh

Silver Contributor
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
May 19, 2018
My opinion is that “money plus look” is AT LEAST 50 percent of the game.

If an average income guy with average look dating an average girl, of course he does not need EXTRA money or look more handsome. Because he already got the enough hard value to be worthy of the girl.

Besides money and look, I think the equally important point is to have an incredible thick skin. Nothing happens before an approach takes place.

It takes a decade to make serious money. It takes a year to get ripped ( we cant change our faces but we can be lean). It is much easier and faster to be very thick quickly.
Looks is very important in my experience with girls. Unless you are SUPER socially dominant which is rare rare rare, looks and general attitude will get you the chicks. I have tried the intellectual route thinking girls would appreciate it. Nope.
Now I lift heavy weights, grunt, and act like a tool/douche and girls EAT IT UP. I am not joking. I am not like that but I come across that way as I generally do like lifting angry but when they see I am like that AND I read books it is a double win.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
Looks is very important in my experience with girls. Unless you are SUPER socially dominant which is rare rare rare, looks and general attitude will get you the chicks. I have tried the intellectual route thinking girls would appreciate it. Nope.
Now I lift heavy weights, grunt, and act like a tool/douche and girls EAT IT UP. I am not joking. I am not like that but I come across that way as I generally do like lifting angry but when they see I am like that AND I read books it is a double win.
If you check the facebook and linkedin profile of your friends and acquaintance, especially those who married I rarely saw a woman married down someone because the guy looks good.

I never saw a girl making 60 grand a year in an accountancy firm marrying a customer executive making half of that, even though both could have degree in today’s tough economy.

I sure looks counts but It is still somewhat secondary to bread and butter.

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
If you really want to understand what science has to say about what make Men attractive, watch this short clip:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97OhX0Dzp1I
Agree with SMV theory. Basically it is similar.

But I have an issue with his focus. It is simply too many points. How many people can be rich, good looking, smart, confident, knowledgeable, good sense of humor and can fix a light bulb...Just take money for example working on a job with a side hustle that generates good income could already exhaust you.

I rather stick with money, look and personality. Easier to remember and easier to focus.

If you have all the ticks in the box as said in the video you wont be just attractive to girls. Everyone wants to be your friend or treat you as a guru... Think Tony Robbins?

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
Yes. But I also know many female doctors, bankers and lawyers having difficulty to find a boyfriend because they have to date up.

They are not short of money. Why don't they marry a decent office boy bringing home 50 grand a year?

And back to your example of the American girl who inherited millions, is she young or already past 35? Who young is the guy?
Can you elaborate a bit more on this. Currently in a similar situation... I'm 26, she's 38... :)

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
Can you elaborate a bit more on this. Currently in a similar situation... I'm 26, she's 38... :)
I was asking SamRussel.

He talks a bit a rich lady marrying a poor surfer.

Brian Suh

Silver Contributor
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
May 19, 2018
You're right. In my post I also should have said that the free youtube videos, combined with going out a lot and finding friends to practice the theory with, are all you really need to get success (for me it has been easier than finding success in business so far).

I have been following RSD for around 3 years now and only bought a program once from them (for 300$). From my experience, I wouldn't advise anyone to purchase a bootcamp or 2k+ program, unless you have tons money of course and 2k is not a lot for you.

Here are some further thoughts I have on the topic:

I agree that money & looks can make it A LOT easier to get girls, but they're not pre-requisites in my opinion.

Sure, if you have 0 Money and 0 looks, then you will have a smaller basket of girls to choose from (the girls that are extremely money & looks sensitive will immediately blow you out), however, there will still be many hot girls that you can get which dont care about these things (provided you can generate attraction with other qualities of course!).

I try to imagine and compare this dilemma to MJ's concept of the Value Array. Take for example a Value Array with 5 Value Attributes:

1.Money
2. Looks
3. The Emotions she feels when she's around him (positive emotions)
4. Is he able to lead/dominate (is he a real man?)
5. Is he able to make her laugh (humor)

These might be 5 value attributes that a girl will look for in a guy. Now, lets imagine that a girl will rank each of the 5 attributes. Dont you agree that some girls will give "Money" or "Looks" a higher factor rating while other girls focus more on the "Emotions" and "Humor" side of things? For some girls, cultural values might also play a BIG ROLE (i.e. which family is he from or is he Muslim/Christian?)

All that being said, I agree with you, that it will be unlikely to really find a super hot girl, which is also working hard on herself, that will settle for less then she can get. Just like there are millions of high quality women to choose from, there are also millions of high quality guys to choose from... Therefore, you are ultimately not very likely to get the best of what you are capable of, unless you work on all the most important value attributes (and lets face it, money & looks do matter to a certain extent).

I believe all value attributes matter. With which factor these value attributes play a role in the girls attraction for you, however, are based mainly on whats important to the girl.

If you were to ask me what would get you results with girls faster: Making more money and improving superficial looks OR working on social skills, humor, body language and overall vibe, then I would clearly give following advice:

80% social skills
20% looks and money

Would be nice to hear any other thoughts if someone disagrees or see's it differently!

Best,
Champion
IMO social skills and ability to lead is number one. Say a freak accident happened where aliens took over and turned everyone into zombies then left and all we have left is a zombie epidemic. There goes your 401 k. There goes your investments. All that is left is your survival skills which social skills and dominance matters the most. Dominance doesn't always mean being physically strong though it doesnt hurt. Dominance is the ability to be comfortable with the unknown and adversity. Thus why "tough" guys aren't afraid to fight because they arent scared of the unknown.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.