My f'this moment came after sitting in an office waiting for a hiring manager who was late for the agreed time. When he finally did show up he only bothered to conduct a farce of an interview. To top it all off, a rejection email buzzed my phone as the office door hit me on the a$$.
I do not appreciate my time being wasted, I was not amused.
I'm 24 years old and went to work right out of high school, I didn't "work smart" so I had to work hard. Though, I always had money even if It did cost me many, many 80 hour weeks. I've worked oil & gas for the last seven years. I can't say I regret it, the life of an employee hasn't treated me too bad. However, I've got a make a change. Mediocrity might as well be death to me, it is simply not acceptable.
I'm debt free and have a six figure net worth that I've build up over the years. I've worked hard to maintain my freedom from a financial perspective and I live efficiently.
As you might have guessed, I do not have income at the moment and I'm loathe to go back to the plantation. I've been stuck, like many others, in the trap of information gathering for years and have never taken action. Just one more book!
I have the need, the motivation, and the freedom to make something happen. Still as I write this I continued to be the fool without an actionable plan.
I do not appreciate my time being wasted, I was not amused.
I'm 24 years old and went to work right out of high school, I didn't "work smart" so I had to work hard. Though, I always had money even if It did cost me many, many 80 hour weeks. I've worked oil & gas for the last seven years. I can't say I regret it, the life of an employee hasn't treated me too bad. However, I've got a make a change. Mediocrity might as well be death to me, it is simply not acceptable.
I'm debt free and have a six figure net worth that I've build up over the years. I've worked hard to maintain my freedom from a financial perspective and I live efficiently.
As you might have guessed, I do not have income at the moment and I'm loathe to go back to the plantation. I've been stuck, like many others, in the trap of information gathering for years and have never taken action. Just one more book!
I have the need, the motivation, and the freedom to make something happen. Still as I write this I continued to be the fool without an actionable plan.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
