Marcus P
New Contributor
Hey,
I'm Marcus Perkins a beginner entrepreneur. As of now, I am an unpublished owner of the blog Break From Broke that is trying to learn as much as I can about entrepreneurship.
Break From Broke is my growing brain-child that will be designed to help other new entrepreneurs with as many tips, resources, and motivation to get them over the beginner's hump. We all have to start somewhere so I'd like to help those who want it but are completely lost.
A bit about myself
I am an U.S. Navy veteran that has been working full-time since separating. The civilian employment sector just doesn't seem like a fit for me. So, I am looking to becoming an entrepreneur in more the one market but, I'll just stick to one for now.
I am here to learn more about what it is those beginner entrepreneurs are troubled with and provide assistance where I can. Though I haven't read the Fastlane book or Unscripted as of yet, I will be adding them to my reading list.
So, without further ado.
I do have tons of knowledge in the market already, but there is always room for more. If there is anything that you'd like to suggest or ask, let me know. I look forward to getting to know you guys and gals.
I'm Marcus Perkins a beginner entrepreneur. As of now, I am an unpublished owner of the blog Break From Broke that is trying to learn as much as I can about entrepreneurship.
Break From Broke is my growing brain-child that will be designed to help other new entrepreneurs with as many tips, resources, and motivation to get them over the beginner's hump. We all have to start somewhere so I'd like to help those who want it but are completely lost.
A bit about myself
I am an U.S. Navy veteran that has been working full-time since separating. The civilian employment sector just doesn't seem like a fit for me. So, I am looking to becoming an entrepreneur in more the one market but, I'll just stick to one for now.
I am here to learn more about what it is those beginner entrepreneurs are troubled with and provide assistance where I can. Though I haven't read the Fastlane book or Unscripted as of yet, I will be adding them to my reading list.
So, without further ado.
I do have tons of knowledge in the market already, but there is always room for more. If there is anything that you'd like to suggest or ask, let me know. I look forward to getting to know you guys and gals.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
