The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I'm an inventor. Should I go for better or cheaper university? (I have to)

Topics related to Slowlane, Scripted mainstream dogma

MRiabov

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
May 30, 2023
Title: -SLOWLANE- Better or worse university?

Sup TFLF,

You might’ve seen me already. I’m an inventor, and I’ve invented a machine that can cook anything you want with a press of a button. So if you don’t fancy cooking, you can select a recipe, put in the ingredients, press start and it will peel, boil, fry, mash and stir for you. Entirely automatically.

I have a decision to make - I can go for an honored, damn prestigious (top #7), but a paid university, or I can stay for a free university - and potentially have more budgets for my current and/or later businesses.

So here’s the deal:

I’m currently “studying” in a university in Slovakia - it’s a small country, quite educated but with cheap labor. Universities are free here. It’s a mediocre university here, some teachers are decent, some are not, 50/50.

And I’ve spent quite a while living in Ireland - and there’s a university called “Trinity College Dublin” and there’s a Masters program “Entrepreneurship and Innovation”. Trinity is an Irish Harvard, said to rank at 7th place in the world. It really is prestigious. They say that 50% of that program consists of studying, and the other 50% consists of speaking to already successful entrepreneurs.

Why go to an expensive university? Well, Trinity is quite prestigious, and world-changing entrepreneurship is the thing I was born to do - I have 5 entrepreneurs in my family. The Entrepreneurship program is literally the easiest choice for a masters.

But, maybe, just maybe my current business may fail. Either the FDA will have troubles with my machine, or I will accidentally infringe someone’s IP, or the machine is not valuable at all... I will just start another, but if that one fails (quite unlikely, actually), maybe such a degree will grant me higher positions in some job or whatnot. Although I hate the thought of it, I may be a CEO or something.

Also, given that I’ve read Unscripted , and TGGRE gives 127 principles that allow to deal with just about any problem in entrepreneurship, why not just throw university into deep trash can?

Unfortunately, I, @MRiabov, am a Ukrainian man. And they say in the news that Ukrainians who are eligible to go to war will be deported back to Ukraine. But students are not eligible, and I don’t want to send myself to a meat grinder. I have to stay in some university.

The program (there are some similar ones, but this one is likely supreme) costs 16k. As I’m a Ukrainian, I may receive some payouts, and that will be down to 10k.
Of course, I do execute on my business -12 hours daily, and I know exactly what I need to - even for Elon Musk type of businesses (mine is one already), but still…

Do you think going to such a uni is worth it? Will it pay itself off in a year or two?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MRiabov

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
May 30, 2023
Quick edit:
Shit, I am an inventor. I don't have to go to any university... If I can be valuable enough I should be able to buy myself out of any scrutiny. Ukraine is corrupted too!

Bounce Back

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Dec 30, 2023
Florida
You might’ve seen me already. I’m an inventor, and I’ve invented a machine that can cook anything you want with a press of a button. So if you don’t fancy cooking, you can select a recipe, put in the ingredients, press start and it will peel, boil, fry, mash and stir for you. Entirely automatically.
I honestly can't tell if this is trolling or not.

If you have access to a free university and no business generating revenue right now then I suppose what's the harm in doing that? It doesn't really sound like you care about it too much so why the need to though?

Aidan04

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Apr 27, 2022
United States
I honestly can't tell if this is trolling or not.

If you have access to a free university and no business generating revenue right now then I suppose what's the harm in doing that? It doesn't really sound like you care about it too much so why the need to though?
He's delusional, this isn't the first time he's said this type of stuff.

Go to university goddamn.

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 18, 2023
First off:
"If"... "if"...

When are you gonna start execution?
You said those words. At 5:29 PM

Sup TFLF,

I have a decision to make - I can go for an honored, damn prestigious (top #7), but a paid university, or I can stay for a free university - and potentially have more budgets for my current and/or later businesses.

So here’s the deal:

I’m currently “studying” in a university in Slovakia - it’s a small country, quite educated but with cheap labor. Universities are free here. It’s a mediocre university here, some teachers are decent, some are not, 50/50.

And I’ve spent quite a while living in Ireland - and there’s a university called “Trinity College Dublin” and there’s a Masters program “Entrepreneurship and Innovation”. Trinity is an Irish Harvard, said to rank at 7th place in the world. It really is prestigious. They say that 50% of that program consists of studying, and the other 50% consists of speaking to already successful entrepreneurs.

Why go to an expensive university? Well, Trinity is quite prestigious, and world-changing entrepreneurship is the thing I was born to do - I have 5 entrepreneurs in my family. The Entrepreneurship program is literally the easiest choice for a masters.

But, maybe, just maybe my current business may fail. Either the FDA will have troubles with my machine, or I will accidentally infringe someone’s IP, or the machine is not valuable at all... I will just start another, but if that one fails (quite unlikely, actually), maybe such a degree will grant me higher positions in some job or whatnot. Although I hate the thought of it, I may be a CEO or something.

Also, given that I’ve read Unscripted , and TGGRE gives 127 principles that allow to deal with just about any problem in entrepreneurship, why not just throw university into deep trash can?

Unfortunately, I, @MRiabov, am a Ukrainian man. And they say in the news that Ukrainians who are eligible to go to war will be deported back to Ukraine. But students are not eligible, and I don’t want to send myself to a meat grinder. I have to stay in some university.

The program (there are some similar ones, but this one is likely supreme) costs 16k. As I’m a Ukrainian, I may receive some payouts, and that will be down to 10k.
Of course, I do execute on my business -12 hours daily, and I know exactly what I need to - even for Elon Musk type of businesses (mine is one already), but still…

Do you think going to such a uni is worth it? Will it pay itself off in a year or two?

Quick edit:
Shit, I am an inventor. I don't have to go to any university... If I can be valuable enough I should be able to buy myself out of any scrutiny. Ukraine is corrupted too!

In those two posts you said “if” twice. “Maybe” 3 times

So you tell someone who asks a question, to stop asking if if if and take action, after you said if and maybe 4 times at 5:27. And proceeded to say IF in another post, 5:40.

And you’ve made multiple different threads, about questions, such as

whether or not to get a good education before you even make a profit,

pricing before you even have a prototype,

how to make a prototype before you even have a manufacturer,

how to find a manufacturer without even knowing if there’s demand.

Maybe I shouldn’t be talking, but just something I noticed that, you contradict what you say every post, which I find very applauding as it must be difficult doing that.

Spenny

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom
You haven't invented a thing until I can see the working physical prototype with my eyes.

You have an idea, not a business. No customers, no value, no product. Nothing.

On the inventors call, we agreed that you'd make a prototype in the next two months - where is it?

And I’ve spent quite a while living in Ireland - and there’s a university called “Trinity College Dublin” and there’s a Masters program “Entrepreneurship and Innovation”.
You've got to be kidding me.

I always wondered who took these entrepreneurship courses at university. This makes no sense when you have the forum, Google and ChatGPT. You may as well do a basket weaving degree.

I'd pick something solving problems - engineering, physics, maths, chemistry, computer science, medicine - that's far better.
The five entrepreneurs in your family are a world-changing bit of entrepreneurship. A business degree will not teach you to run a business. Quite frankly, many business students I come into contact with have less understanding than I do, and I've only done entrepreneurship in my spare time.

If I were you, I'd pull your finger out with this "invention" or work for your five entrepreneurs. At least you'll learn something instead of action-faking.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia

Sup TFLF,

So here’s the deal:

Depends on your existing level of family wealth.

I will opt for the prestigious option which will add long term value in life if money is out of the question. There is a reason why successful names running the big names companies, turn to be from the top schools. It is because you are in an ecosystem where other talents, money (alumni from VC) and good connections turn to cluster together. There is a reason why tier one people turn to cluster together so that they don’t have to waste time finding good business partners and money knows where the next unicorn start-up might be born.

But without the level of wealth it is much more practical to not burn money for the luxury and save it for yourself.

MRiabov

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
May 30, 2023
First off:

You said those words. At 5:29 PM

In those two posts you said “if” twice. “Maybe” 3 times

So you tell someone who asks a question, to stop asking if if if and take action, after you said if and maybe 4 times at 5:27. And proceeded to say IF in another post, 5:40.

And you’ve made multiple different threads, about questions, such as

whether or not to get a good education before you even make a profit,

pricing before you even have a prototype,

how to make a prototype before you even have a manufacturer,

how to find a manufacturer without even knowing if there’s demand.

Maybe I shouldn’t be talking, but just something I noticed that, you contradict what you say every post, which I find very applauding as it must be difficult doing that.
Are you joking? I'm planning just a couple of steps ahead.
I didn't reply to your thread in the pricing question due to me being too busy to answer, and what's the point anyway.

I asked this question - basically - due to pressure from my family to go to university. Normally I wouldn't care whatsoever, but soon - on Feb 6 - they close applications - I needed to make a choice.

And you know what?

1) Manufacturing post - I've then sent mails to 20+ companies to quote one part which will be repeated at least 8 times. They have given prices for the quote that for manufacturing on small scale is infeasible. I've then found methods to manufacture on my own, which would make the machine manufacturing cost sub $1000.

2) pricing - my pricing view is skewed due to me being from rather 3rd world countries, where minimum wage is 100-200$. Yup, and as I am pricing for central Europe, and I asked that maybe someone could help me with determining perceived value.

two months
3) Spenny - that conversation we had was 3 days ago not 2 months.

Plus, I will not sacrifice my patent rights by showing it to someone publicly.

'd pick something solving problems - engineering, physics, maths, chemistry, computer science, medicine - that's far better.
I'd pick it too, but I don't know whether I can - because I have bachelors in Business administration - I've picked it 3 years ago because... Well I was a large no one back then. All my family, and I mean all say me that "you are too stupid to go for engineering", which had been repeatedly proven otherwise - i've learned software dev to code my first business attempt, and then I've learned damn mechanical engineering on my own to build this machine!

Yes, after I've posted this yesterday I knew uni is a huge waste of time - I always knew it. It's just that recently my academia grandparents - who actually were professors in the university - have started talking how my life is going to be crap without a university... I've taken notice because that guy actually was an inventor back in USSR and had been incredibly successful (millions of rubles when an engineer received 120₽/mo). And I've started doible-questioning myself - maybe it actually will be. Now I know that, certainly, university will not grant me freedom - obviously.

Depends on your existing level of family wealth.
5/6 of my parents are on government welfare, including my professor grandfather, LMAOOO.

Conclusion - it's always action-faking unless otherwise. Uni does not grant better life, thus, to building good life, uni is action-faking.

Spenny

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom
Fair, but you've had this idea for months already. People make prototypes within a couple of weeks.
I'd pick it too, but I don't know whether I can - because I have bachelors in Business administration - I've picked it 3 years ago because... Well I was a large no one back then. All my family, and I mean all say me that "you are too stupid to go for engineering", which had been repeatedly proven otherwise - i've learned software dev to code my first business attempt, and then I've learned damn mechanical engineering on my own to build this machine!

Yes, after I've posted this yesterday I knew uni is a huge waste of time - I always knew it. It's just that recently my academia grandparents - who actually were professors in the university - have started talking how my life is going to be crap without a university... I've taken notice because that guy actually was an inventor back in USSR and had been incredibly successful (millions of rubles when an engineer received 120₽/mo). And I've started doible-questioning myself - maybe it actually will be. Now I know that, certainly, university will not grant me freedom - obviously.
I've had to learn this skill recently: instead of going to people & asking for advice, look for delegation and go off your autonomy. Most people will push their biases onto you whether they are conscious of it or not, and life decisions are best made with a weighted average decision matrix (WADM).

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 18, 2023
I didn't reply to your thread in the pricing question due to me being too busy to answer, and what's the point anyway.

I asked this question - basically - due to pressure from my family to go to university. Normally I wouldn't care whatsoever, but soon - on Feb 6 - they close applications - I needed to make a choice.

And you know what?

1) Manufacturing post - I've then sent mails to 20+ companies to quote one part which will be repeated at least 8 times. They have given prices for the quote that for manufacturing on small scale is infeasible. I've then found methods to manufacture on my own, which would make the machine manufacturing cost sub $1000.

2) pricing - my pricing view is skewed due to me being from rather 3rd world countries, where minimum wage is 100-200$. Yup, and as I am pricing for central Europe, and I asked that maybe someone could help me with determining perceived value.

5/6 of my parents are on government welfare, including my professor grandfather, LMAOOO.

Conclusion - it's always action-faking unless otherwise. Uni does not grant better life, thus, to building good life, uni is action-faking.
I was just trying to get at the fact it seems like you’ve gotten too attached with the future, and your not moving forward.

And once again, getting quotes from manufacturers, or finding your own way to make it and it costing around $1k!?

You don’t even know if people want it and your willing to spend per say $900 dollars on one single prototype?

What I’ve gathered about you is your obsessed with this idea, willing to jump in with a thousand dollars, without demand, and you’ve gotten obsessed with future problems, and future obstacles that your not focusing on the one infront of you, which will eventually wipe you out.

AmazingLarry

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Jul 4, 2019
One of the biggest opportunities at uni is the connections you develop with other people. Something to keep in mind that might help sway you to one or the other.

Also, I agree with @Spenny. You shouldn't do anything else with your business until you've built a prototype. Honestly, not even a prototype, but a proof of concept. What you describe, especially considering the price you claim you can build it for, sounds absurd to anyone who's designed or built any type of machine. Don't worry about appearance, FDA safety, durability or any of that. Use cardboard, scrap metal and 3D printed parts. Just get something together that has basic functionality. I think you'll have a lot of surprises when you start doing this.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia

And you know what?

If its too expensive then it is not worth it.

Spend your money on places where it will worth the bucks.

Mikkel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Feb 25, 2016
New Hampshire
It makes no sense why you would go for entrepreneurship in college. Everything you need is right here in front of you. Could it be helpful? Sure. However, that seems like a large waste of time.

In regards to not going for engineering, that is bullshit. Either you are not smart enough for engineering, to which the rest of your post is BS as there is no way you're inventing a product that would revolutionize cooking as we know it but also being to dumb for engineering.

or

There is some other reason why you wouldn't just go for some sort of formal engineering training. If your while family is getting paid by the government then why are you taking their opinion with any sort of seriousness in regards to your intellect and engineering.

I know college gets ripped on hard on this forum. However, if you're learning a STEM skill and you will use that for the fastlane, it isn't a bad idea.

I think in your case it makes a lot of sense to go to college. No reason to waste your life away for some shit war by being cannon fodder. So if college keeps you out of a war then obviously go to college. That is a no brainer.

MRiabov

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
May 30, 2023
@Spenny, @Mikkel, you've got my back, thanks!

About prototype:
It's developed, and today I've actually realized "ayo, I actually have (almost) everything done". "Everything done" means there are 8+ different systems, each having 10-20 parts.

Due to quite precise work of the machine I believe cardboard would be not suitable because of rigidity issues. Seriously, if the current system of water supply will plugged on, and with foods inside may make the machine weight about 60 kg just statically. Plus, if the water spills on electronics, something might explode, and take the entire buildings' electricity down. There are 15 motors, mind you.

I'm currently waiting for my "bootstrapping" food delivery application, in which if I make roughly 8€/hr (actual stats from other people), I may make about 96€/day (12-hour workdays), and may earn for the prototype in a week - at least this is the strategy.

Self-manufacturing:
I'm going to silicone mold all the plastic parts in my machine (polycarbonate and ABS), source a couple of sheet metals to manufacturers, and that would be about it. (aluminum 1mm mounted on 2mm 20*20 steel corners).

Anyway, thanks!

RightyTighty

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
May 31, 2023
Arkansas
Plus, if the water spills on electronics, something might explode, and take the entire buildings' electricity down. There are 15 motors, mind you.
This alone tells me how little you know about electrical safety fundamentals and practices. Please get some knowledgable help.

Aidan04

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Apr 27, 2022
United States
This alone tells me how little you know about electrical safety fundamentals and practices. Please get some knowledgable help.
This is like watching someone attempt to build a fusion reactor without basic knowledge of physics.

MRiabov

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
May 30, 2023
I know there are protections against that. That's not the point - I haven't done, or even started studyiny electricity yet due to mechanical stuff being in the way. And yes, I'll likely seek an electrical engineer.

Electricity is not my "one problem" yet.

Mikkel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Feb 25, 2016
New Hampshire
I haven't done, or even started studyiny electricity yet due to mechanical stuff being in the way.
Hold on a minute... you are trying to build a complicated machine with no knowledge of electrical engineering?!?

Not to rehash a previous conversation, but don't you think trying to create a complicated machine with no knowledge of a major component of the product seems a bit unrealistic? When we spoke about your device on the meetup some people suggested starting by inventing a product that is more realistic and easier to create. Get a win that is easier to obtain. I think that should seriously be considered if you don't have any serious understanding of electrical engineering.

You basically would have three options if you move forward with the project.

1. Learn an entire field of science, electrical engineering which is a huge undertaking and will take a long time to accomplish. Your product will take years not months to complete.

2. Hire an electrical engineer or a firm to help build this. Which is unlikely due to the high cost of hiring someone. This will take years to get enough money unless you have a high paying job.

3. Find investors, give up equity, get capital to fund the project.

There have been plenty of HUGE projects that I thought would be great to start IF ONLY I had millions of dollars or some skill that I didn't have. I have realized that if I want to operate on a shoe-string budget I had to be realistic about what projects I would work on. If I was successful enough at an easier project, then the money could be used to fund more difficult projects.

Take the greatest inventor in the world, Thomas Edison. Do you think he started by inventing the incandescent light bulb or Direct Current? Nope. He started with an electronic vote recorder. Hardly a revolutionary device. Only once he started making serious money after working as a chief enigeer and inventing products for other companies did he decided to go on his own and start his own career inventing products. He used the capital he made and used the capital of others to create incredible products.

Every person you idolize started smaller before they tackled large problems.

Aidan04

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Apr 27, 2022
United States
Hold on a minute... you are trying to build a complicated machine with no knowledge of electrical engineering?!?

Not to rehash a previous conversation, but don't you think trying to create a complicated machine with no knowledge of a major component of the product seems a bit unrealistic? When we spoke about your device on the meetup some people suggested starting by inventing a product that is more realistic and easier to create. Get a win that is easier to obtain. I think that should seriously be considered if you don't have any serious understanding of electrical engineering.

You basically would have three options if you move forward with the project.

1. Learn an entire field of science, electrical engineering which is a huge undertaking and will take a long time to accomplish. Your product will take years not months to complete.

2. Hire an electrical engineer or a firm to help build this. Which is unlikely due to the high cost of hiring someone. This will take years to get enough money unless you have a high paying job.

3. Find investors, give up equity, get capital to fund the project.

There have been plenty of HUGE projects that I thought would be great to start IF ONLY I had millions of dollars or some skill that I didn't have. I have realized that if I want to operate on a shoe-string budget I had to be realistic about what projects I would work on. If I was successful enough at an easier project, then the money could be used to fund more difficult projects.

Take the greatest inventor in the world, Thomas Edison. Do you think he started by inventing the incandescent light bulb or Direct Current? Nope. He started with an electronic vote recorder. Hardly a revolutionary device. Only once he started making serious money after working as a chief enigeer and inventing products for other companies did he decided to go on his own and start his own career inventing products. He used the capital he made and used the capital of others to create incredible products.

Every person you idolize started smaller before they tackled large problems.
Listen to every word he is saying @MRiabov

This is exactly what we said at the Inventor's meeting.

I have a whole notebook scrawled with extensive plans for complex machines and inventions. Want to know how many of those I'm persuing?

None of them.

Instead, I am building something that is feasible at my current capital and skill level. I'm bootstrapping the whole thing and building it in my garage.

The man you idolize, Elon Musk, started with X.com (Paypal) initially, and didn't work on Tesla or SpaceX until decades later.

Start small. Solve a problem.

cmh

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
268%
Feb 2, 2024
Texas
I always wondered who took these entrepreneurship courses at university. This makes no sense when you have the forum, Google and ChatGPT. You may as well do a basket weaving degree.

LMAO what a ridiculous course of study. Just start a biz, any biz, and succeed or fail. You'll learn more with $5k and 5 weeks than $250k and 4 years. My good buddy has a degree in Entrepreneurship. He regrets it, and it's a sort of embarrassing degree to have when interviewing for a wagie job.

You haven't invented a thing until I can see the working physical prototype with my eyes.
Yup.

I know college gets ripped on hard on this forum. However, if you're learning a STEM skill and you will use that for the fastlane, it isn't a bad idea.
That's what I did. It's a good route, and you get connections along the way.

As for the topic at hand... this is just too ambitious for one guy with very little background. A few thoughts:
  • Good job thinking big, but try making a small part of this first. For example
    • a module where you put linear vegetables (carrots, celery, etc) in, and set the slice thickness, and the machine produces slices into a holding bucket.
    • Or, a module that cooks until it holds a certain temp for a certain time, then cools down at a certain rate.
    • Or, a module that takes powdered broth in one bin, water in another, and makes the required amount of broth for a given recipe
  • Do you have domain knowledge? have you cooked much?
  • I suspect that most of the meals this machine would produce would be of fresh ingredients, but would be kind of boring and half-baked (pardon the pun). A perfect market/client for such a machine is institutions: schools, hospitals, and especially armies. Then the idea is that you use minimum-wage people to fill the hoppers in the morning, and the machine spits out the "meals."
Good luck.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.