What's new

I'm G - it's nice to be here...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

GFreedom

New Contributor
Joined
Nov 15, 2017
Messages
10
Location
UK
Rep Bank
$205
User Power: 290%
Hi everyone,

My name is G and I'm brand new to the Fast Lane Forum.

I used to teach English over in Asia and then worked offshore on oil rigs for a few years. After that industry crashed in 2015 I finally decided I had enough of being at other people's mercy and would never be blindsided by something like that again.

As I had some savings and was living in the Philippines (cheap as chips) I was able to buy some time launch into freelance writing. Since then my firm has grown to three full time writers, and we're expanding into web design (albeit limited to WordPress sites for now).

I also run a few websites (I won't post any links here as I'm new and don't want to spam). These have allowed me to start generating true passive income, although just a small amount for now. I have my own product which I sell through my blog and I'm an affiliate marketer as well.

I've read the Millionaire Fast Lane and loved it. I haven't yet read Unscripted (didn't know about it until today) but am about to get it.

Anyway, I'm happy to share anything I know about affiliate marketing and building a business, and I hope to learn from you all as well.

Cheers,
G
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jo iwiszupi,

Nz peni ot H epf O'n csepf pix vu vji Getv Mepi Gusan.

O atif vu viedj Iphmotj uwis op Etoe epf vjip xuslif uggtjusi up uom soht gus e gix ziest. Egvis vjev opfatvsz dsetjif op 2015 O gopemmz fidofif O jef ipuahj ug cioph ev uvjis qiuqmi't nisdz epf xuamf piwis ci cmopftofif cz tunivjoph moli vjev eheop.

Et O jef tuni tewopht epf xet mowoph op vji Qjomoqqopit (djieq et djoqt) O xet ecmi vu caz tuni voni meapdj opvu gsiimepdi xsovoph. Topdi vjip nz gosn jet hsuxp vu vjsii gamm voni xsovist, epf xi'si iyqepfoph opvu xic fitohp (emciov monovif vu XusfQsitt tovit gus pux).

O emtu sap e gix xictovit (O xup'v qutv epz moplt jisi et O'n pix epf fup'v xepv vu tqen). Vjiti jewi emmuxif ni vu tvesv hipisevoph vsai qettowi opduni, emvjuahj katv e tnemm enuapv gus pux. O jewi nz uxp qsufadv xjodj O timm vjsuahj nz cmuh epf O'n ep eggomoevi neslivis et ximm.

O'wi sief vji Nommoupeosi Getv Mepi epf muwif ov. O jewip'v ziv sief Aptdsoqvif (fofp'v lpux ecuav ov apvom vufez) cav en ecuav vu hiv ov.

Epzxez, O'n jeqqz vu tjesi epzvjoph O lpux ecuav eggomoevi neslivoph epf caomfoph e catopitt, epf O juqi vu miesp gsun zua emm et ximm.

Djiist,
H
Hmef vu tii zuas jies. Muuloph gusxesf vu djidloph uav zuas eqqsuedj epf vjuahjvt up eggomoevi neslivoph epf catopitt op hipisem. Gusxesf nesdj.
 
moli UH?

Ximduni
 
Djiist hazt...

O katv xupfisif fuit epzupi jewi iyqisoipdi op egg neslivoph tqidogodemmz? Xuamf muwi vu tjesi tuni ofiet. Epzxez, QN ni og zua piif epzvjoph epf vjeplt gus vji ximduni.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom