The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I'm G - it's nice to be here...

GFreedom

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
290%
Nov 15, 2017
UK
Hi everyone,

My name is G and I'm brand new to the Fast Lane Forum.

I used to teach English over in Asia and then worked offshore on oil rigs for a few years. After that industry crashed in 2015 I finally decided I had enough of being at other people's mercy and would never be blindsided by something like that again.

As I had some savings and was living in the Philippines (cheap as chips) I was able to buy some time launch into freelance writing. Since then my firm has grown to three full time writers, and we're expanding into web design (albeit limited to WordPress sites for now).

I also run a few websites (I won't post any links here as I'm new and don't want to spam). These have allowed me to start generating true passive income, although just a small amount for now. I have my own product which I sell through my blog and I'm an affiliate marketer as well.

I've read the Millionaire Fast Lane and loved it. I haven't yet read Unscripted (didn't know about it until today) but am about to get it.

Anyway, I'm happy to share anything I know about affiliate marketing and building a business, and I hope to learn from you all as well.

Cheers,
G

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ruzara5

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
May 1, 2011
Currently in Washington State
Hi everyone,

My name is G and I'm brand new to the Fast Lane Forum.

I used to teach English over in Asia and then worked offshore on oil rigs for a few years. After that industry crashed in 2015 I finally decided I had enough of being at other people's mercy and would never be blindsided by something like that again.

As I had some savings and was living in the Philippines (cheap as chips) I was able to buy some time launch into freelance writing. Since then my firm has grown to three full time writers, and we're expanding into web design (albeit limited to WordPress sites for now).

I also run a few websites (I won't post any links here as I'm new and don't want to spam). These have allowed me to start generating true passive income, although just a small amount for now. I have my own product which I sell through my blog and I'm an affiliate marketer as well.

I've read the Millionaire Fast Lane and loved it. I haven't yet read Unscripted (didn't know about it until today) but am about to get it.

Anyway, I'm happy to share anything I know about affiliate marketing and building a business, and I hope to learn from you all as well.

Cheers,
G
Glad to see your hear. Looking forward to checking out your approach and thoughts on affiliate marketing and business in general. Forward march.

Robert_R

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
600%
Jun 8, 2017
New Mexico
Welcome...G

Dan_Fastlane

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jan 3, 2017
World Citizen
like OG?

Welcome

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
Welcome.

Question.... do you live by the G-code?

GFreedom

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
290%
Nov 15, 2017
UK
Cheers guys...

I just wondered does anyone have experience in aff marketing specifically? Would love to share some ideas. Anyway, PM me if you need anything and thanks for the welcome.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...