The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I'm back! I lost everything...

JaxAttacks

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
215%
May 16, 2015
California
Hello Fastlaners!

I've been gone for years and I just came across MJ's newest book and started it and that made me have the urge to see if this forum was still as active and awesome as it used to be.

The last few years have been a complete sh*tshow for me. My whole life has fallen apart and I've lost nearly everything.

It started during the pandemic when I lost my job and my business had to shut down.

Then my mom died. Then my dad died.

Then my wife left me. (There goes my home, car, etc.)

So here I am, a (hopefully) Phoenix ready to rise from the ashes.

I've missed this wonderful community.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
A

Anon45x4yB

Hello Fastlaners!

I've been gone for years and I just came across MJ's newest book and started it and that made me have the urge to see if this forum was still as active and awesome as it used to be.

The last few years have been a complete sh*tshow for me. My whole life has fallen apart and I've lost nearly everything.

It started during the pandemic when I lost my job and my business had to shut down.

Welcome back man.

What kind of business were you doing and what caused it to shut down?

NewManRising

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Oct 30, 2017
Los Angeles
Hello Fastlaners!

Sounds similar to me. From 2019 until now its been ups and downs.
My mom died too, then my sister. Lots of fighting over money from my family. I was left with my mom's 3 dogs and cat, 2 dogs have since passed away.

Lots of struggle and negative experiences with work. And I still have people relentlessly trying to get money from me. I am probably going to have to move to another state and disappear.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Welcome back JaxAttacks.

Glad that you are still around.

This means something can still be done to get back up-- and build back better.

If there's one thing that disappoints me the MOST, it is when people whom I thought shared my values and were closest to me...somehow drop it all like garbage and treat me like a villain.

Wealth or possessions can be earned back. But trust with certain people? Tough.

I pray you'll meet kinder, loving people in your life.

Supa

Came for the $. Stayed for the Ice Cream.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
289%
May 27, 2015
Germany
I'm sorry to hear all that :(

I wish you only the best for your future!

Raedrum

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
232%
Jul 30, 2019
Very sorry about all your losses, life can be a b**** sometimes

Anyway welcome back, forum is still very active !

SSTrey

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
May 24, 2021
Hello Fastlaners!

Sorry to hear about the hardships. I've learned that motivation is for the weak. It's discipline, strength & perserverence that paves the road to success.
I know that being a man is about doing more than thinking. It's about providing more than anything anyone ever cares about.
Just be about the action & execution, everything else falls into place & nothing further really matters.

Welcome back!

Ronnie Bryan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
May 4, 2015
Oklahoma
Hello Fastlaners!

We are happy you came back. I believe in you. Looking for the bounce back.

Merlox

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 11, 2016
Life goes in cycles. The low that you're experiencing now is gonna be followed by a high. Stay faithful to the Lord because everything has a purpose.

Matt Sun

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
253%
Oct 21, 2017
Argentina
Hello Fastlaners!

To be honest Jack I didn't know what to say that it's worth saying in your situation, but now I think that the best to be said is that as long as you don't give up and don't get discouraged there is still the possibility that you make most of your life back (Loosing parents can't be undone but it would honor them to keep going, if they are looking from above they'd want to see you happy and attacking life no matter what setbacks).

All the best, learn and keep going, an easy sea doesn't make a good sailor.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...