The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I'm aiming to be the best

Ikarus

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 1, 2018
Riverside,California
Hi

My name is ikarus
24 years old, entrepreneurship has always been in my mindset having started making side cash since I was in middle school.

My hobbies include pottery,painting,and thinking up of profitable ideas

Previous ventures I have made a good profit from are : dropshipping,selling ejuice.

I took a long break from entrepreneurship after I got scammed by a business partner fell into debt paying back my customers out of pocket. Settled into a "normal" job working for minimum wage. Ugh

Well a couple months ago I got fed up, and began reading,listening to audiobooks and basically working on learning new skills as well as being more active and working out.

I'm nowhere close to where I was but I'm not aiming for that I'm aiming for higher amounts than I ever made.

That's basically all about me. Looking forward to being on here

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Zedd9165

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Dec 22, 2017
India
Hi

My name is ikarus
24 years old, entrepreneurship has always been in my mindset having started making side cash since I was in middle school.

My hobbies include pottery,painting,and thinking up of profitable ideas

Previous ventures I have made a good profit from are : dropshipping,selling ejuice.

I took a long break from entrepreneurship after I got scammed by a business partner fell into debt paying back my customers out of pocket. Settled into a "normal" job working for minimum wage. Ugh

Well a couple months ago I got fed up, and began reading,listening to audiobooks and basically working on learning new skills as well as being more active and working out.

I'm nowhere close to where I was but I'm not aiming for that I'm aiming for higher amounts than I ever made.

That's basically all about me. Looking forward to being on here

You have come to the right place, Welcome to the TFF. There is plenty of knowledge and experience around you. I hope you will stick around and learn from people.

Make sure you read Gold & Notable threads. They are the best things on this forum.

Ikarus

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 1, 2018
Riverside,California
You have come to the right place, Welcome to the TFF. There is plenty of knowledge and experience around you. I hope you will stick around and learn from people.

Make sure you read Gold & Notable threads. They are the best things on this forum.
Thanks for the warm welcome

And yes I intent to stay already reading through a couple gold threads and already found a small gold nugget I would have never considered before

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...