Hi
My name is ikarus
24 years old, entrepreneurship has always been in my mindset having started making side cash since I was in middle school.
My hobbies include pottery,painting,and thinking up of profitable ideas
Previous ventures I have made a good profit from are : dropshipping,selling ejuice.
I took a long break from entrepreneurship after I got scammed by a business partner fell into debt paying back my customers out of pocket. Settled into a "normal" job working for minimum wage. Ugh
Well a couple months ago I got fed up, and began reading,listening to audiobooks and basically working on learning new skills as well as being more active and working out.
I'm nowhere close to where I was but I'm not aiming for that I'm aiming for higher amounts than I ever made.
That's basically all about me. Looking forward to being on here
My name is ikarus
24 years old, entrepreneurship has always been in my mindset having started making side cash since I was in middle school.
My hobbies include pottery,painting,and thinking up of profitable ideas
Previous ventures I have made a good profit from are : dropshipping,selling ejuice.
I took a long break from entrepreneurship after I got scammed by a business partner fell into debt paying back my customers out of pocket. Settled into a "normal" job working for minimum wage. Ugh
Well a couple months ago I got fed up, and began reading,listening to audiobooks and basically working on learning new skills as well as being more active and working out.
I'm nowhere close to where I was but I'm not aiming for that I'm aiming for higher amounts than I ever made.
That's basically all about me. Looking forward to being on here
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
