What's new

I'm a bit stuck and don't want to lose motivation

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Cosmicgirl

New Contributor
Joined
Jun 10, 2013
Messages
92
Rep Bank
$380
User Power: 62%
I have an idea for a product.
I have written pages and pages about in in my inventors logbook. I know how I want to market it, it's uses, the consumers I want to market it at, a name etc.
I have pictures of how it will look, how it will work and how it will be packaged.

I know what I want it to do and the technology for its internal workings are out there but made slightly differently and inside a completely different product.

How do I get a prototype made up? I don't know who to approach.
I want to move to the next step but I'm floundering and I don't want to lose momentum, I want to be a doer not a thinking-about-it-we!!
Any advice would be amazing, thank you in advance :)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O xuamf tez zua emsiefz jewi ipuahj. Zua qsucecmz jewi xetvif tuni voni epf duamf jewi ciip uav timmoph xjeviwis vjot ot xiilt (nezci nupvjt) ehu.

O xuamf sief Upi Tonqmi Ofie:Modiptoph cz Tviwip Liz ETEQ. Ji'mm tjux zua jux vu dsievi "timm tjiivt" optvief ug qsuvuvzqit epf howi zua vedvodt vu hiv zuas qsufadv modiptif epf up tjimwit op vji getvitv xez quttocmi.
 
Vjepl zua wisz nadj hazt :)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom