The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I'm 13 year old , I read Book Millionaire fastlane

@mrcomrade

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
900%
Mar 8, 2021
I'm very excited to share my experience of reading. This is Very helpful book I ever read. This book change the perspective of seeing things and seeing the world. Now I'm like a producer Mindset and very responsible to my life . I'm starting my YouTube channel and also planning to open a start-up to solve problems and fill some need. I'm in 8th class now and I swore that I will be millionaire before my high school. I always want to be rich and do something for poor kids and open foundation, so I'm always for high pay jobs and one day I find about Entrepreneurship and buy Rich dad poor dad , think and grow rich, Richest man in Babylon and so much of others . I read minimum 10 books and after I see on video on YouTube about money and I find This book Millionaire fastlane by MJ DeMarco I'm going to buy this but I don't have enough money but I calculated and buy this . I know that this is best decision I make and now I have a great Mindset. You all know that I'm doing some cleaning work and teaching small kids to support my living and my father is Selling balloons and my mother is private teacher. And after a lot of struggle my mother got a job in police of Women head constable in UP police. So I'm here To afford this book lot more books. I have always a desire to change my Life's situation and after that change many kids life who are like me. And now have a mentor ti teach me . You are my mentor MJ sir . And also I have one more mentor his name is Sandeep Maheshwari .
I buy your book that name Unscripted .
And lastly Love you so much MJ sir. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR WORK .
I'm sorry for bad English , I'm From India from Up . But I'm Learning English.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Raja

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Dec 31, 2019
I'm very excited to share my experience of reading. This is Very helpful book I ever read. This book change the perspective of seeing things and seeing the world. Now I'm like a producer Mindset and very responsible to my life . I'm starting my YouTube channel and also planning to open a start-up to solve problems and fill some need. I'm in 8th class now and I swore that I will be millionaire before my high school. I always want to be rich and do something for poor kids and open foundation, so I'm always for high pay jobs and one day I find about Entrepreneurship and buy Rich dad poor dad , think and grow rich, Richest man in Babylon and so much of others . I read minimum 10 books and after I see on video on YouTube about money and I find This book Millionaire fastlane by MJ DeMarco I'm going to buy this but I don't have enough money but I calculated and buy this . I know that this is best decision I make and now I have a great Mindset. You all know that I'm doing some cleaning work and teaching small kids to support my living and my father is Selling balloons and my mother is private teacher. And after a lot of struggle my mother got a job in police of Women head constable in UP police. So I'm here To afford this book lot more books. I have always a desire to change my Life's situation and after that change many kids life who are like me. And now have a mentor ti teach me . You are my mentor MJ sir . And also I have one more mentor his name is Sandeep Maheshwari .
I buy your book that name Unscripted .
And lastly Love you so much MJ sir. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR WORK .
I'm sorry for bad English , I'm From India from Up . But I'm Learning English.
hey mate,

it's nice to see someone here from India. you are doing incredible so far.

I would actually suggest you freelance and learn to code (everything available for free).

think of everything in 5 years timeframe and make progress every day.
making progress every day towards your goal (no matter how small).

what I would suggest you is:
get a book named wren and martin(English grammar book, read and do exercises 10 pages a day).
read a book named how to win friends and influence people (10 pages a day)
learn to code. you will be great with web development as I believe your school has already thought you HTML and CSS.

freelancing on a global level can earn you enough money to start a business in the future.

also, don't consume so many books. try to implement what you learn. take your 3 takeaways, the thing you can and want to implement, and do it.

pm me if you need help. I really feel like I am reading the post of my younger self.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome to the forum.

I expect to hear a lot of good things out of India as I just signed with a new publisher there who sells both the English version of TMF and a half-dozen or so Indian continent language translations.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Dope. The earlier the better.

@ZCP got his kids started on the entrepreneurship path, and his kids IIRC are younger than you. So there's definitely potential for you. India is a different country though, but it sounds like your parents have been able to find opportunities for themselves and your family. So maybe you can learn a bit from them too.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...