The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I'm korean and I read 'The millionaire Fastlane'

Bekit

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Aug 13, 2018
Are you free to sell right outside the door?

Are you free to circulate a paper to students that says, "I will bring your meal to you tomorrow for 500 won. Place your order here"?

Are you free to sell only the amount of food that fits into your backpack?

Are you free to sell one "novelty" item that the cafeteria doesn't offer, such as a certain candy or snack?

Could you circulate a petition to change the school's policy on selling (legal) items, arguing that developing skill in sales is one of the most important parts of your education?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

jins3714

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Oct 6, 2019
South korea
Are you free to sell right outside the door?

Are you free to circulate a paper to students that says, "I will bring your meal to you tomorrow for 500 won. Place your order here"?

Are you free to sell only the amount of food that fits into your backpack?

Are you free to sell one "novelty" item that the cafeteria doesn't offer, such as a certain candy or snack?

Could you circulate a petition to change the school's policy on selling (legal) items, arguing that developing skill in sales is one of the most important parts of your education?
It's impossible! I don't have much time to sell things at school. Also, I graduate in 3 months. haha. I just meant to convey this example. Unfortunately, there is no way to sell things at school. That's why I'm interested in the Internet business.

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
Jelly food sold at the school cafeteria is being traded at 800 won. It's 0.8 dollars in dollars. By the way, the Internet retail shopping mall site is trading at 350 won, or 0.35 dollars. They were selling at a much higher price at school. I'm surprised to realize this, but there's not much I can do. Because teachers will stop students from selling things at school.

You have a perfect laboratory for observing supply and demand. Outside school, the jelly is available at market prices. Inside school it is not available at those prices, and someone is trying to keep cheap jelly out (teachers stopping students from selling it). The price can stay artificially high only if they can control supply. If circumstances change any one of the three economic levers -- supply, demand, price -- the affect on the other two is predictable.

jins3714

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Oct 6, 2019
South korea
You have a perfect laboratory for observing supply and demand. Outside school, the jelly is available at market prices. Inside school it is not available at those prices, and someone is trying to keep cheap jelly out (teachers stopping students from selling it). The price can stay artificially high only if they can control supply. If circumstances change any one of the three economic levers -- supply, demand, price -- the affect on the other two is predictable.
There are things that are particularly expensive in limited places. as the aforementioned example For example, there must be expensive water sold in high mountains, right? The people who need it are steady, but it's hard to move the water up to the high mountains, so the supply difficulty and the value are quite large compared to demand. We're trying to find these things in our daily lives, in our Internet business, but it's pretty hard to find them.

Itzemp3

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
196%
Sep 18, 2019
That's what I think, too! But I don't know what to do to be able to speak English. Is it best to watch American dramas?

Hey Jinso! A great app you can use is Memrise to start with.

I understand that you know the fundamentals of English but its now matter of getting the conversational skills.

Fortunately in Korea, there are many avenues to learn such as Hagwons for more private lessons.

Alternatively, you can meet an English speaking foreigner and fall in love (lol, just kidding)

Hope the language learning goes well, and definitely agree with starting to work at a company like Samsung to learn the ropes.

Cheers!

jins3714

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Oct 6, 2019
South korea
Hey Jinso! A great app you can use is Memrise to start with.

I understand that you know the fundamentals of English but its now matter of getting the conversational skills.

Fortunately in Korea, there are many avenues to learn such as Hagwons for more private lessons.

Alternatively, you can meet an English speaking foreigner and fall in love (lol, just kidding)

Hope the language learning goes well, and definitely agree with starting to work at a company like Samsung to learn the ropes.

Cheers!
what is Memrise?

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
It's (originally?) a memory training app/site. You can use it to train memory of vocabulary. It looks like their focus is very much on language learning now. A friend of mine was a co-founder, nice to see it mentioned here. memrise.com.

jins3714

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Oct 6, 2019
South korea
It's (originally?) a memory training app/site. You can use it to train memory of vocabulary. It looks like their focus is very much on language learning now. A friend of mine was a co-founder, nice to see it mentioned here. memrise.com.
is that free?? I'm interested this app

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...