The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I'll set up a website for you to sell digital products.

A

Anon3587x

I know many of you are wanting to sell Ebooks, audio files, and software programs; but you may be unsure on how to set the website up and configure the whole payment process.

With the system I'll set you up with, your digital product is only delivered to your customer 'after' they have completed their payment to you; in which an email is then sent to their email with a download link and they're redirected to a Thank You page. You can limit how many downloads each buyer is allocated, and how long their window for downloading is open in order to fight mischievous folks from stealing your content.

After I'm done setting you up, you will be able to accept payments through Paypal, Google Checkout and credit cards and all you need to do is write content for your blog and do your SEO work.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

millionairesol

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2%
Aug 11, 2011
Hope your software also takes care of those who claim they still from paypal legally. Cos' some teach people how to break into people's offers and still without paying.
Good one.

Daniel Comp

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 15, 2011
Try using bLinkcash.com if you want to sell digital products

Does your software also add Alertpay and Liberty Reserve payment links?:smx6::blush:

Try using bLinkcash.com if you want to sell digital products or services via Liberty Reserve.

So far as I know this is the first affiliate networks that use Liberty Reserve as payment processors.

I've tried it and they paid me on time.:icon_super:

They facilities to limit access to the download page in several units such as hours, days, weeks, months, years or in the numbers of download pages opened. If it is not set then the download page will be available all the time for the buyer who has paid for your items / services. This feature will prevent your download page URL shared by irresponsible buyers.

And Your income will be transferred shortly to your Liberty Reserve account once sales have been completed.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.