The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

If You Are Just Starting A Blog, Target Keywords With KD 0

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Unknown M.F

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Feb 21, 2021
...also check the top 10 pages DA and make sure it ranges between 0 - 60.

P.S: I wasted a lot of time on my site trying to compete with high DA sites when i just stated out.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

jdm667

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Jan 27, 2020
Boston, MA
...also check the top 10 pages DA and make sure it ranges between 0 - 60.

P.S: I wasted a lot of time on my site trying to compete with high DA sites when i just stated out.
This is good advice - I made the same mistake.

Most people will continue to ignore low-competition keywords (making them easier for you to win). They want to hit a home run with one article published once and get lucky (event), rather than hitting a single every day by writing consistently (process).

Most people also overlook low-traffic keywords ... but if those visitors are looking for big-ticket items, then that keyword could be quite profitable.

Unknown M.F

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Feb 21, 2021
This is good advice - I made the same mistake.

Most people will continue to ignore low-competition keywords (making them easier for you to win). They want to hit a home run with one article published once and get lucky (event), rather than hitting a single every day by writing consistently (process).

Most people also overlook low-traffic keywords ... but if those visitors are looking for big-ticket items, then that keyword could be quite profitable.
I have seen folks spend years trying to rank for competitive keywords all because of ego

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.