The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

If You Are Just Starting A Blog, Target Keywords With KD 0

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Koji

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Feb 21, 2021
...also check the top 10 pages DA and make sure it ranges between 0 - 60.

P.S: I wasted a lot of time on my site trying to compete with high DA sites when i just stated out.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

jdm667

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 27, 2020
Boston, MA
...also check the top 10 pages DA and make sure it ranges between 0 - 60.

P.S: I wasted a lot of time on my site trying to compete with high DA sites when i just stated out.
This is good advice - I made the same mistake.

Most people will continue to ignore low-competition keywords (making them easier for you to win). They want to hit a home run with one article published once and get lucky (event), rather than hitting a single every day by writing consistently (process).

Most people also overlook low-traffic keywords ... but if those visitors are looking for big-ticket items, then that keyword could be quite profitable.

Koji

Contributor
Feb 21, 2021
This is good advice - I made the same mistake.

Most people will continue to ignore low-competition keywords (making them easier for you to win). They want to hit a home run with one article published once and get lucky (event), rather than hitting a single every day by writing consistently (process).

Most people also overlook low-traffic keywords ... but if those visitors are looking for big-ticket items, then that keyword could be quite profitable.
I have seen folks spend years trying to rank for competitive keywords all because of ego

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Hi - can you DM me your info and I will send on some proper links. I could type it out but it...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
It's an affiliate link, so it's hard to give those up! The affiliate links are automatically...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
I would suggest you change the free book to paid as soon as possible, and use the revenue to...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
A week ago someone asked if one of my courses is still relevant (referring to the Upwork...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I have not offered one of these in a while, but it looks like I have time to take on an...

What are Fastlaners Currently Reading?

Forum Sponsor

Grow an online business:
- Start immediately!
- Master business skills!
- 100+ Fastlane students enrolled!
Review & Details >

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads