The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Ideas are shit: Let's Take Action Together

Mikkel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
187%
Feb 25, 2016
New Hampshire
By October 18th I will have 5 t-shirts designed and in vector format to prepare for my launch date.

Dwight

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
325%
Jul 24, 2016
Boston, MA
I will validate my business idea and talk to potential customers and associated businesses.

Almost forgot about this thread, but I did find out that my business idea was a flop by trying to pre-sell to customers on the front-end and companies on the back-end. Turns out the customers didn't want to pay for it and companies didn't see any need for my business. Glad I figured this out now before I wasted anymore time on it.

30 day goal - Find a need and validate it

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

arfadugus

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 5, 2014
In the next 30 days I will

Finish reading/ taking notes on Ca$hvertising.
Read Gary Halbert Boron Letters.
Finish Lex's 15 days to copywriting course.
Finish the design of my blog and make two blog posts per week LIVE.
Apply for my first copywriting gig on Odesk
Take notes on That millionaires 1,000 something slides and take action based on them.
Finish re-reading TMF
Quit caffeine by tapering off slowly over the next 30 days.
Practice copywriting by posting 1 helpful post per week on this forum.

luniac

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Dec 7, 2012
brooklyn
In the morning i will create my first youtube video game review to the best of my ability.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I'm going to finish a prototype that have been sitting in my garage for 2 months.

Eos

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Mar 5, 2011
England
I will have my first dropshipping site set up within the next 2 days and at least 10 FB ads running for it

JDx

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
May 11, 2016
Amsterdam
Within 30 days (25) I will do (and ace) the marine core entry test.
Leading up to the test I'll be working on my cardiovascular endurance/stamina 4 times a week, until I can easily run 2700 meters in 12 minutes.

I'm also just going to add an entrepreneur goal for the sake of fastlane;
within the next 30 days I will cancel my current shopify webshop selling wireless phone chargers, and will replace with an actual service or product which will offer a solution to a problem

EvanOkanagan

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
378%
Aug 2, 2013
Looks like I'm 7 days behind!

In the next 23 days I will form a Personal Real Estate Corporation under my name.

WildBill

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Jul 16, 2016
San Antonio, TX
Within 30 days (25) I will do (and ace) the marine core entry test.
Leading up to the test I'll be working on my cardiovascular endurance/stamina 4 times a week, until I can easily run 2700 meters in 12 minutes.

I'm also just going to add an entrepreneur goal for the sake of fastlane;
within the next 30 days I will cancel my current shopify webshop selling wireless phone chargers, and will replace with an actual service or product which will offer a solution to a problem

May i ask why you want to join the Marine Corps? Speaking from experience I personaly wouldn't begin my fastlane journey here as free thinking is not exactly encouraged. Sidewalking ideations are very common i.e. blowing whole paychecks in a weekend going to bars and strip clubs. It could be beneficial if you use it the right way, but you will most likely be alone and not with like minded entrepreneurs. Just my 2 cents.

WildBill

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Jul 16, 2016
San Antonio, TX
In 30 days:
I will have a working prototype of my product.
A quote from a manufacturer
a license agreement with Disney to use their brand

JDx

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
May 11, 2016
Amsterdam
May i ask why you want to join the Marine Corps? Speaking from experience I personaly wouldn't begin my fastlane journey here as free thinking is not exactly encouraged. Sidewalking ideations are very common i.e. blowing whole paychecks in a weekend going to bars and strip clubs. It could be beneficial if you use it the right way, but you will most likely be alone and not with like minded entrepreneurs. Just my 2 cents.

I see what you mean. I'm just struggling with finding my "path"; loads of the aspects from the corps really click with me(physical and mental challenge, leading/managing, diverse work since we have to switch roles after 2-3 years so you'll be constantly learning) but then again I realize it's not fastlane and won't get me to my dream goals of being wealthy and getting me all the fancy cars I want.
I figure at the end of the day, I want to do something I enjoy and can put all my energy and focus in and feel satisfied. Helping others is big in this, but I guess both sides sort of accomplish this.
Also a small side note, I'll be starting out as 'Officer', not as regular soldier, so to speak.

WildBill

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Jul 16, 2016
San Antonio, TX
I see what you mean. I'm just struggling with finding my "path"; loads of the aspects from the corps really click with me(physical and mental challenge, leading/managing, diverse work since we have to switch roles after 2-3 years so you'll be constantly learning) but then again I realize it's not fastlane and won't get me to my dream goals of being wealthy and getting me all the fancy cars I want.
I figure at the end of the day, I want to do something I enjoy and can put all my energy and focus in and feel satisfied. Helping others is big in this, but I guess both sides sort of accomplish this.
Also a small side note, I'll be starting out as 'Officer', not as regular soldier, so to speak.

The way you're approaching it isn't too bad. Just make sure you don't lose sight of the desired end goal while you are in.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.