The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introduction + wanting to take ACTION

Keelham

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
May 28, 2022
United Kingdom
Hi fastlaners,
Very happy to be here first of all and hope to learn alot from everybody.
My name is Kee i am from Yorkshire in the UK.
My story (sorry for the lenght)
Born with cystic fibrosis (genetic condition that effects the lungs and other organs) was always told from parents and family get a job Work hard earn a living. so i did sadly school life wasnt great spent most of my school years in hospital fighting infections etc. I managed to get to college and learn business and IT so i did but never used it. At 18yo I then began my journey on the slowlane job after job lost due to my condition.( favourite one was when i signed a contract to become permanent staff and was admitted to hospital again when i returned they had lost my contract and that I didn't have a job) i then found work for the NHS 4 years ago i went in hospital and still had a job i was over the moon, so i pursued a job as a Physiotherapist as they had a huge impact on my life. the pay was £55k salary which to me seemed amazing best i could dream for for someone in my shoes. I worked my way up showchased my skills and landed a job as a physio assistant although it was £600 less than the role i was before is was happy as iazx started my route to becoming a physio then Boom! Covid comes and the NHS said its to risky to work so i spent 2 year stuck in due to been high risk. At first I was like what no work full pay that brilliant but then as time went on i got bored my partners work stopped paying her for 6 month had to get a solicitors to help us get her money back but we where plunged into debt, i then got depressed anxious and started getting scuidal thoughts i begged to go back to work but wasn't able to i was going insane I lost 15kg in weight which for someone with cf is not good as we need the weight to help fight infections but no luck. i eventually got back to work still dealing with my mental health issues i spent my first year as a Physio assistant smashing it regardless of my mental health. Patients and staff all complimenting my work to the higher up my work was making a difference helping a lot of people and it was getting notice i was sure this time around I would get the dream job then again Boom. Some one else is getting it now and after that my manager said I should look in to another district of the NHS as the one i was at didnt have any positions coming up and have all been freshly filled. The anger frustration build up to the point that I can't stop ranting to people about it and my friend tell me to read a book called rich dad poor dad and that gave me a different look on life. I thought to myself maybe i can do something about this. So I google some books read review and the millionaire fastlane caught my eye it had great reviews and a few entrupunres say its a must read so i did and wow i love it and that brought me to you guys hoping to meet like minded people and maybe even a few friend along the way.

So from reading the rich dad poor dad book 2 weeks ago decide to hand my notice in and go back been a health care but instead i choose my days and hours so i picked thursday to Sunday night's as they pay the best and on a night i have lots of free time to study read take ACTION towards my goals etc and the wages will more than cover my expenses that way I can spend my free time learning networking and making moves to the fastlane.

Plans...

Mental health atcually rapidly improving now depression replace with curiosity passion anxieties still there but managing them much better. Perks of working in mental health for the NHS i guess knowing the different techniques to help deal with depression and anxiety.

Changing habits i currently trying to change my habits which I believe is going well slowly changing bit by bit as not to crash trying it all at once.
Property investment is somthing i am intrested in and i am currently pursuing several strategies and learning all I can to know the inside and out of them.

Needs..
I have wrote down about 7 needs down that reach 7 different types of consumers not sure if this is what was ment by chase the needs others but this is where i am so far with that
Actions ....
I have started reading learning more on subject that will be useful ie marketing business c corps s corps for multiple business and i plan on having different companies for different services provided.
I have started saving to take a courses on educatining myself in the business I want to run.

So there it all is thank you all if you made it through this crazy long intro.
Kind regard
Keelham

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Keelham, thanks for the intro. Glad to hear your mental health is improving.

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
Welcome to the forum Keelham - it's great to have you here. From your intro, you impress me as a no excuses kind of fighter that won't give up. That's a very important attribute in the Fastlane journey. Can't wait to hear more about your journey and progress.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Keelham

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
May 28, 2022
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forum Keelham - it's great to have you here. From your intro, you impress me as a no excuses kind of fighter that won't give up. That's a very important attribute in the Fastlane journey. Can't wait to hear more about your journey and progress.
Hey @Ernman thank you, i appreciate that! I have completed a business and IT & web design course back in college. So I currently learning about digital marketing and branding. To aid my business. I have now come to realise that I could start a local advertising agency providing services in digital marketing thats dont use up a lot of my time to help fund my business, learning and my journey to the fastlane. the thing is with that in mind it would still still cost to set that dm business up but I guess if i going to do my own marketing should i perhaps start up a agency i maybe start with one client and see how it goes I heard digital marketing can be exspensive so also lucrative. Anyway thats what I'm on with now almost 50% through this digital marketing course. Once finished will price up how much it will cost to start run etc then weigh up the options pros and cons etc see if worth going a head with. Also anyone have and thoughts I would love to hear them.
cheers again
Ernman

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.