- Joined
- Sep 20, 2013
- Messages
- 28
Rep Bank
$270
$270
User Power: 175%
ok,
I've had passion about diet and nutrition and I have new approach which I think it is better than most in this field market. and when I put it against the 5 commandments ...
Need .... yeah, there is a strong need for my service and it solves a problem
Entry ... enough entry barriers
control .. I can control my approach but I still need customer control.
scale ... can be scaled nationally
time ... here's the problem
as I visualize myself, I can imagine giving one on one sessions and that severely violates the commandment of control and scale. I need to remodel this idea to detach it from my time. I started my brand as personal brand. how to change it into a business brand? writing a book or launching a website is a tool but I need to be in direct contact with the end consumer. I don't want it to be a job. I want it to be a business money tree that in the future can generate passive income !!!
I've had passion about diet and nutrition and I have new approach which I think it is better than most in this field market. and when I put it against the 5 commandments ...
Need .... yeah, there is a strong need for my service and it solves a problem
Entry ... enough entry barriers
control .. I can control my approach but I still need customer control.
scale ... can be scaled nationally
time ... here's the problem
as I visualize myself, I can imagine giving one on one sessions and that severely violates the commandment of control and scale. I need to remodel this idea to detach it from my time. I started my brand as personal brand. how to change it into a business brand? writing a book or launching a website is a tool but I need to be in direct contact with the end consumer. I don't want it to be a job. I want it to be a business money tree that in the future can generate passive income !!!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
