The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I won the lottery!!!

Anything related to matters of the mind

W4RHRSE

High Speed, Low Drag
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
139%
Mar 10, 2016
Central Virginia
Before getting to the payoff, let me back up over a few years.

I have always wanted to be more... To be better. I could never settle for who I was or where I was. I would pick up a book, apply it, try things, do what I thought was right to drive my life.

Sure, I admit, I tried them all... Amway, Herbalife and a number of MLMs that have since gone under. But I kept plugging away, hoping to find my area. I did enjoy Herbalife. I loved being able to help people and make money. It made a very natural fit for me.

Divorce happened. And my new girl was toxic. I had plenty of ideas, guidelines for books on my computer that went missing (deleted), all the time I was sapped of my desire by non-stop drumming of negativity.

My dreams started to fade. My life started to morph into the settle for mentality. I literally, lost my dreams, my desires, my drive.

Fastforward to a little more than a year and a half ago; I was on Facebook, trying to feel special, like my life mattered. But idle talk about hump day and all the other mindless junk still didnt quell the pilot light of desire I still had in me.

By sheer hapenstance I had a facebook "friend"(whom I've never met), who was making a sunglass company. I loved seeing his desire and spark for life that I had lost.

One day, he posted the winning lottery numbers in a post. He mentioned the Fastlane book, just once and not preaching, but I saved the name and investigated it on amazon and watched it from a seller on ebay.

Round and round the book went on my ebay account. To be honest, with my mindset I thought it was another decent book to read, but I had my animosity about it. So, around it went.

I left the toxic relationship and still, around it went. Month after month... Like some annoying truth of right among useless nick-naks.

It was over 8 months before shrugging my shoulders and purchasing the book on my Kindle. But my procrastinating wasn't done, my friends... Oh no!

Three more months passed and I never opened the book. Like I was afraid of the truth is would shine into my life. Fear ran me.

Eventually, I started reading it (after a biography of Putin and a few Outlaw Biker novels).

At that point... I won the lottery.

Now, I am reading about $6 buckets of chicken, chatting with you and getting ready to purchase membership into this fourm.

I have won the lottery! And so have you.

This is what it takes to succeede! This is the right place to be!

Ans if you re reading this... You won the lottery too!

I would just like to add a small note to this: to that nameless individual on facebook who mentioned the Fastlane (not even to me);
I know you are here... THANK YOU!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Supa

Came for the $. Stayed for the Ice Cream.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
289%
May 27, 2015
Germany
Maybe @Vick ...

But please be aware that reading a book won't do anything for you, as long as you don't take action on the words written in it. Take this energy you got right now and put it into immediate action towards your goals. Reading the book is an event, the process of taking action on it is what matters.

J_Lock

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Aug 27, 2015
Colchester
The Road Not Taken

BY ROBERT FROST

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

Keep on reading and learning friend.
"There's gold in them there hills"

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
The Road Not Taken

BY ROBERT FROST

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

Keep on reading and learning friend.
"There's gold in them there hills"

And it hurt man!!

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
i have prayed to win the lottery with books about the law of attraction, with all this B.S .

all these authors i can't expose as liars because of political correctness and law protecting their scams.

so i have burned all these books to heat the house. ( at last i have found something useful about them )

the universe won't save us

we are our only savior.

Mr.Chaos

Wolves love Ice Cream.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
296%
Mar 16, 2016
Atlanta
i have prayed to win the lottery with books about the law of attraction, with all this B.S .

all these authors i can't expose as liars because of political correctness and law protecting their scams.

so i have burned all these books to heat the house. ( at last i have found something useful about them )

we are our only savior.

dVJNUJlVS6yeyEYhtJIL_Confused%20Mark%20Wahlberg.gif

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007

we are our only savior.
You are correct...

Your overall negativity does not belong on this forum. But, there is a certain entertainment factor. ;)

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
just tell the word what the law of attraction has done for you instead of bullying me

i don't want your positive thinking and fairy tale, all these nonsense

i want you to show results

Last edited:

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
the problem with american people is that you are the most " positive thinker" of the world.

you spend millions of dollars on program to win ,to be the boss of the universe or God knows what.

but nobody cares about that

the world doesn't care about your positive thinking

most people all over the world think that you are arrogant because of the fact that you don't want to see reality as it is : life is hard

just ask people all over the world what they think of you

Last edited:

Mr.Chaos

Wolves love Ice Cream.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
296%
Mar 16, 2016
Atlanta
the problem with american people is that you are the most " positive thinker" of the world.

you spend millions of dollars on program to win ,to be the boss of the universe or God knows what.

most of people all over the world think that you are arrogant because of the fact that you don't want to see reality as it is : life is hard

Then truly why exactly do you linger here?

Are you waiting for someone to come and rub your back and tell you everything is going to be OK?

Are you waiting for someone to write a fool proof guide on how to achieve "success" with a zero percent failure rate?

This forum does nothing but help people left and right. You say you want to see results?

No amount of proof/results will convince you because you have already made up in your mind that the life you dream of is unattainable.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario

most of people all over the world think that you are arrogant because of the fact that you don't want to see reality as it is : life is hard

Alright this guy doesn't want help, he just wants to troll. I think this guy needs a ban.

ddzc

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
May 22, 2012
Toronto

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario

mrarcher

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jan 26, 2016
Scotland

most people all over the world think that you are arrogant because of the fact that you don't want to see reality as it is : life is hard

I actually LOVE Americans for that! The world needs more of it! I believe that is why they are such a global power. They are brought up being told they can do anything and even be president. How amazing is that! Much better than being told to know your place and do as you're told. Plus with more than 1 million people a year getting legal immigration status in America the world cant hate them that much.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Man I am in stitches laughing...

Troll: "Show me proof"

*link to gold course*

Troll: "the problem with american people is that you are the most " positive thinker" of the world.""

ROFL

Someone show this man the door.

Faithlaine

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Aug 28, 2013
Yeah, they are positive thinker, they are raised like that, unlike a French person, who is a raleur (moaner) traditionally. This forum is to help, it will be difficult to find the same kind in France (tu sais de quoi je parle). It is also foolish to compare the two cultures, because they have two different attitudes toward life, two different conceptions of business world. More, here are some generous people ready to help. So learn from them.
At the end it's not so bad at all to see like Etats-unisien people, because no culture hold the secret of life. The French way of thinking is studying through school, as well as the American way, but here you will find alternatives, that you will have to adapt. Don't allow the French way of thinking put a barrier between you and your future. (I don't know how old you are, but think about the red pencil that teacher are/were using to point your mistake at school, here in USA, they point what you do well, and even exaggerate your success).
Yeah, they are raised to think that they can do anything, a positive attitude, unlike in France. It's difficult to understand as a French person, but I'm sure that the inverse can be tell also, maybe they can think that French people are too fearful too (btw, they are so positive, that they won't even use the world 'too fearful', they will find a more positive one, lol.)
Bon courage.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Just an FYI, poor posts are not moved to the [HASHTAG]#Landfill[/HASHTAG], they're just deleted.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.