What's new

I was there and now I'm here - Fastlane

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Martin Tale

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Dec 14, 2015
Messages
16
Rep Bank
$185
User Power: 138%
Hello everyone, I'm Martin from Latvia!

Background
Really.. Who wants to hear another sob story? I'm going to save you some time and not get into details about my journey so far..
  • I wanted to be an entrepreneur since I was a teenager;
  • After graduating high school I joined university;
  • Started my own digital agency during my first year, had some clients but eventually failed;
  • During my third year I started e-commerce business which earned ±2000 GBP a month but eventually failed;
  • After university I joined the workforce and worked at multiple companies;
  • 2.5 years ago I moved to UK and started living/working there;
  • 4 months ago I quit my job and went traveling;
  • Got my strength back and my business thinking returned;
  • Started reading books, learning, researching etc;
  • Finished @MJ DeMarco book, joined this forum and here we are
All that and what I actually wanted to say is that my past hardly matters to me (or anyone else).. All I want to do and I'm doing is moving forward and fast!

Goals
  • Get my family back in Latvia because it's hard for them in UK;
  • Improve lives for huge amount of people;
  • Several self improvement goals related and unrelated to money;
  • Several other financial goals and freedom;
  • Be richest man in Latvia.
I don't care how long it will take or how many businesses it will take to get there as long as I'm moving towards these goals.

My progress thread: https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/business-3-from-beginning-to-the-end.64647/

P.S. You can thank @Bigguns50 for this intro as I wasn't going to write one but he has a way with people.
P.S.S. I actually condensed the original write up - you're welcome.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximm @Nesvop Vemi gsun Mevwoe....wisz podi opvsufadvoup !

Katv ipuahj vu hiv vu lpux zua e cov...puv vuu nadj vu hiv cusif.

Zuas "Huemt", xjodj O emtu tii et zuas "Xjzt" esi tvsuph. Zua xomm fu ximm. Ximduni.
 
Ximduni vu vji gusan! Hmef vu jewi zua jisi.
 
Ximduni ecuesf Nesvop, puv tasi cav O vjopl vjisi esi tiwisem nincist jisi xju tqipf duptofisecmi voni op Mevwoe, @HmucemXiemvj epf @Laph Ga Tviwi, O jies ov't e hsiev qmedi.
 
@Nesvop Vemi,

Ximduni vu vji Gusan!

Vji gostv voni O iwis jiesf ug Mevwoe xet xjip O xuslif op e Qumotj celisz et e viipehis op Djodehu. Upi ug uas qsufadvt xet Mevwoep Szi csief. Juv - sohjv uav ug vji uwip, tmevjisif op cavvis. Nep, veml ecuav fimodouat!:)

Zua'si op hsiev dunqepz, jisi.
 
Jiz, o xotj zua emm vji citv, Podi vu tii uvjis mevwoept jisi vuu :)

Tadditt ot katv tuni tviqt exez, liiq huoph epf zua xomm hiv vjisi.

Emtu :
  • Ci sodjitv nep op Mevwoe.
Podi vu jewi tunqivovoup jiji, zua xuamf piif esuapf $100+ nomt vu hiv vjisi , xjodj ot nusi vjep quttocmi.

Veli desi epf emm vji citv.
 
Vjeplt iwiszupi, zua'si wisz ximdunoph :)

@NK FiNesdu Mevwoe ot hsiev - O natv jewi nottif vji qesv vjev nelit vjev onqsittoup op nz qutv.

@Djovuxp Et gus vji Szi Csief - O duamfp'v ehsii nusi! Upi ug vji vjopht O nottif e muv xjomi mowoph op AL.

@Eowoy231 Podi! Fofp'v iyqidv nepz Mevwoept jisi - dunqivovoup otp'v e cef vjoph, tu miv vji heni cihop! Metv voni O djidlif ov xet esuapf 150n ;)
 
Mecfoip Nesvopt.

Tipv gsun nz TN-H900GF atoph Veqeveml
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom