The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I want to grow an instagram account but...

Social media marketing, advertising, and growth

juba.hadjal

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
May 14, 2017
FR
Hello there, I have a problem with instagram... I love instagram and I love to connect with people there, there are too many reasons to grow your instagram account but I have a real problem with quotes and motivation gurus.

Like MJ and his story about PopUps mentionned in his book I really hate those quotes and instagram positivity.

If you have any solution on how to grow an instagram account without quotes I'll gladly listen and read your post. If not then I guess I will put aside my pride and righteousness and post every day something that annoys me.

Thank you for reading and your help.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Waspy

Float like a butterfly
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
461%
Dec 6, 2016
U.K.
What is your Instagram account for?

Why do you think you NEED quotes?

Instagram is for pictures, not words after all...

MTEE1985

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
425%
Jun 12, 2018
Arizona
Interact with people on there every single day, comment, like comments etc. Add value to people through IG. As stated above, what is your account for? If it’s to grow/promote a business than authenticity is the only way. If you just want to be able to say you have “X” amount of followers then it’s simple to get but will be of no benefit to you.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Hello there, I have a problem with instagram... I love instagram and I love to connect with people there, there are too many reasons to grow your instagram account but I have a real problem with quotes and motivation gurus.

Like MJ and his story about PopUps mentionned in his book I really hate those quotes and instagram positivity.

If you have any solution on how to grow an instagram account without quotes I'll gladly listen and read your post. If not then I guess I will put aside my pride and righteousness and post every day something that annoys me.

Thank you for reading and your help.

Who says you need quotes to grow? I don't see quotes on any of my feed. This is a really weird limiting belief.

Thomas Baptiste

Guide Yourself!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Jun 8, 2018
Commonwealth of Dominica
Honestly social media on a whole is what you make it. It can be beneficial if you already have or are willing to build the proper social networks, but most times it is a waste of time. When you post keep in mind the target people you're trying to reach and they'll come in time. Keep posting and stay consistent with the content. Event vs process.

juba.hadjal

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
May 14, 2017
FR
What is your Instagram account for?

Why do you think you NEED quotes?

Instagram is for pictures, not words after all...
My IG is about network marketing and make money from home. My followers use quotes to grow their business on it. At least I see them a lot on my feed, thank you for your reply

juba.hadjal

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
May 14, 2017
FR
Honestly social media on a whole is what you make it. It can be beneficial if you already have or are willing to build the proper social networks, but most times it is a waste of time. When you post keep in mind the target people you're trying to reach and they'll come in time. Keep posting and stay consistent with the content. Event vs process.
There are people following me organically but they seem to engage more when quotes are posted

juba.hadjal

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
May 14, 2017
FR
Who says you need quotes to grow? I don't see quotes on any of my feed. This is a really weird limiting belief.
I posted this thread to know if I was mistaken and I guess I am. Thank you for your eye opening reply. :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.