Hi,
I have been reading the fastlane book and consider it one of the best books i have ever read. The bible. The holy pages that had opened my eyes in such a clear way that no "guru" could explain. The fundamentals are all there and MJ left nothing out. I have absorbed everything in this book.
I am naturally an idea person and want to become the "executioner" slaying task and completing goals. I have to separate my entrepreneur mind with my entrepreneur actions and that is the biggest problem. Execution!
I just have to start small and execute like no other.
Im going to get a poster on my wall or write on a white board 'execute' just to remind myself I make my future by creating it and applying steady pressure.
Lastly, I appreciate all of you that share my mindset and want more than what is given to them. Its only natural to want more in life. We are doing it right.
Grateful. Thanks MJ!
I have been reading the fastlane book and consider it one of the best books i have ever read. The bible. The holy pages that had opened my eyes in such a clear way that no "guru" could explain. The fundamentals are all there and MJ left nothing out. I have absorbed everything in this book.
I am naturally an idea person and want to become the "executioner" slaying task and completing goals. I have to separate my entrepreneur mind with my entrepreneur actions and that is the biggest problem. Execution!
I just have to start small and execute like no other.
Im going to get a poster on my wall or write on a white board 'execute' just to remind myself I make my future by creating it and applying steady pressure.
Lastly, I appreciate all of you that share my mindset and want more than what is given to them. Its only natural to want more in life. We are doing it right.
Grateful. Thanks MJ!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
