The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Tomipiccoli99

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jan 17, 2020
Argentina
Hello everyone, my name is Tomás, I am 20 years old and I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

I am here in the forum thanks to the fact that I stumbled upon the TMF book by MJ DeMarco hidden on the shelf of the best bookstore in my city, it only took me 5 pages to buy it immediately. When I finished it, I had a 360 ° turn in my head, it nourished me with his experiences and the concepts that MJ exposes in the book.

I am currently an apprentice when it comes to entrepreneurship and investments. I am full of motivation to start a business (many ideas flow in my mind) or to invest, but my slowlaner mind prevents me from letting go

I hope to be able to exchange ideas and create relationships with all members with the same ideas and take the path of fastlane. I will read Unscripted shortly and am open to new recommendations and tips

Good luck for everybody
:praise:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Tomipiccoli99

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jan 17, 2020
Argentina
Welcome man. What's the entrepreneurial scene like in Argentina?
Hi man, thanks! The business climate is very complex, the economy has not grown for more than a decade, which is why the country in terms of investments is unfeasible, in addition to having the highest tax rate, so undertaking it here is very difficult from my point of view

Juan Pimentel

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
245%
Jul 10, 2019
Mesa Arizona
Hello everyone, my name is Tomás, I am 20 years old and I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

I am here in the forum thanks to the fact that I stumbled upon the TMF book by MJ DeMarco hidden on the shelf of the best bookstore in my city, it only took me 5 pages to buy it immediately. When I finished it, I had a 360 ° turn in my head, it nourished me with his experiences and the concepts that MJ exposes in the book.

I am currently an apprentice when it comes to entrepreneurship and investments. I am full of motivation to start a business (many ideas flow in my mind) or to invest, but my slowlaner mind prevents me from letting go

I hope to be able to exchange ideas and create relationships with all members with the same ideas and take the path of fastlane. I will read Unscripted shortly and am open to new recommendations and tips

Good luck for everybody
:praise:
Welcome to the forum. If things are as bad as they say in Argentina think about moving to a different Latin America country. Like Panama,Columbia, Peru, even Mexico. I assume you know both English and Spanish so you are head of millions. You cant take advantage. Even if you stay in Argentina you will find a problem to solve and create value. Good luck in your endeavors!

Kristjan

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
262%
Apr 15, 2019
Can you please explain a little more, I'm confused. You want to go fast, with investments?

Tomipiccoli99

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jan 17, 2020
Argentina
Welcome to the forum. If things are as bad as they say in Argentina think about moving to a different Latin America country. Like Panama,Columbia, Peru, even Mexico. I assume you know both English and Spanish so you are head of millions. You cant take advantage. Even if you stay in Argentina you will find a problem to solve and create value. Good luck in your endeavors!
Thanks man!

I agree with you. My plans to go to another country are still active but I also look for unresolved needs within my country, I just gave a general summary of the situation.

Good luck you too!

Tomipiccoli99

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jan 17, 2020
Argentina
Can you please explain a little more, I'm confused. You want to go fast, with investments?

Investments are a complement to expand your means, have new sources of income and for your personal finances in my case, I do not think it is the vehicle for the fastlane

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...