The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Wanna go fast...

LiveFire

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Jun 17, 2017
It is time to hit the accelerator and go fast. After working for a company in a span of 20 years, I didn't obtain the goals I was looking for or thought would happen. In fact, I am facing the 2nd time of a layoff (along with my family going through this again) by having to leave by end of June.

My current discipline is that I am a certified project manager for large complex IT projects. I am currently reading through UNSCRIPTED (on Chapter 5), and hope to see some ways I can utilize the knowledge to do something great through a business or service opportunity.

Sincerely,
LiveFire

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

LiveFire

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Jun 17, 2017
I am not sure where to post this question into the forum as it a very general question, I hope this would be appropriate to ask here.

For those of you have been on the forums for some time that have led to significant changes and progress in your life, what have you found to be the most effective in being consistent with staying engaged here?

Do you find a consistent 15 mins a day, 30 mins a day, (or longer) to read through new threads, provide responses, or do a new write-up a healthy balance? I understand this is different for everyone, but I would like to develop a consistent habit of follow through to stay engaged without going over the top and eventually burning out.

Sincerely,
LF

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Welcome to the forum.

Check out the first link in my signature. It gives some tips on how to make the most use of the forum. One is to follow people who's writing resonates with you, and to subscribe to threads that interest you.

Check your news feed and alerts rather than aimlessly browse or read.

LiveFire

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Jun 17, 2017
Thank you Andy! I was able to find some interesting members to follow for starters that have been suggested on topics of interest. I believe once I get further along in my reading, I will have a better indication of where to focus my interests and the relationships I need to get established.

Thank you Sir,
LF

Welcome to the forum.

Check out the first link in my signature. It gives some tips on how to make the most use of the forum. One is to follow people who's writing resonates with you, and to subscribe to threads that interest you.

Check your news feed and alerts rather than aimlessly browse or read.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...