Hello everyone, my name is Tomás, I am 20 years old and I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
I am here in the forum thanks to the fact that I stumbled upon the TMF book by MJ DeMarco hidden on the shelf of the best bookstore in my city, it only took me 5 pages to buy it immediately. When I finished it, I had a 360 ° turn in my head, it nourished me with his experiences and the concepts that MJ exposes in the book.
I am currently an apprentice when it comes to entrepreneurship and investments. I am full of motivation to start a business (many ideas flow in my mind) or to invest, but my slowlaner mind prevents me from letting go
I hope to be able to exchange ideas and create relationships with all members with the same ideas and take the path of fastlane. I will read Unscripted shortly and am open to new recommendations and tips
Good luck for everybody

I am here in the forum thanks to the fact that I stumbled upon the TMF book by MJ DeMarco hidden on the shelf of the best bookstore in my city, it only took me 5 pages to buy it immediately. When I finished it, I had a 360 ° turn in my head, it nourished me with his experiences and the concepts that MJ exposes in the book.
I am currently an apprentice when it comes to entrepreneurship and investments. I am full of motivation to start a business (many ideas flow in my mind) or to invest, but my slowlaner mind prevents me from letting go
I hope to be able to exchange ideas and create relationships with all members with the same ideas and take the path of fastlane. I will read Unscripted shortly and am open to new recommendations and tips
Good luck for everybody
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
