Ok this is sord of a long story but hear me out...
I wanted to get into real estate a little bit and I was talking to my uncle who did it here and there and he offered me to be apart of the deal.
I agreed and the deal was I invest 11,000 dollars and buy the house as a first time home buyer and get the 8000 dollar new home buyer thing that was going on. The 8000 went toward the 11000 and i have now a total of 19000 dollars into this house and this was over a year ago.
I don't have to make payments on it, but my uncle and his friend keep adding more and more shit to this house that Its getting ridiculous and I just want out. Is there anything I can do?
I should of never gotten involved with family I know now but I just want to know if there is anything I can do.
The house looks worse than it did when we bought it because of all the stuff they are doing to it. And the appraiser appraised it for less than I got in it. But I can still get out of the debt if I just sell it. but I also want to get my 19000 back
Can he buy it from me for the amount it appraised at, and then take out a home equity to pay me back?
any ideas or suggestions is appreciated
I wanted to get into real estate a little bit and I was talking to my uncle who did it here and there and he offered me to be apart of the deal.
I agreed and the deal was I invest 11,000 dollars and buy the house as a first time home buyer and get the 8000 dollar new home buyer thing that was going on. The 8000 went toward the 11000 and i have now a total of 19000 dollars into this house and this was over a year ago.
I don't have to make payments on it, but my uncle and his friend keep adding more and more shit to this house that Its getting ridiculous and I just want out. Is there anything I can do?
I should of never gotten involved with family I know now but I just want to know if there is anything I can do.
The house looks worse than it did when we bought it because of all the stuff they are doing to it. And the appraiser appraised it for less than I got in it. But I can still get out of the debt if I just sell it. but I also want to get my 19000 back
Can he buy it from me for the amount it appraised at, and then take out a home equity to pay me back?
any ideas or suggestions is appreciated
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
