The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

i need help on my first eCommerce business

Geysonmejia

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Sep 24, 2019
I was wondering what websites are good for fast shipping(1-9 business day shipping) that have "massage gun" and that the retail price is low. we have looked at multiple different website and couldn't find any good sites

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

broswoodwork

Intermediate User of the Flying Guillotine
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Oct 16, 2015
I had to Google massage gun. Was a little nervous doing it... Found this.

Attachments

• DIY_percussion_MASSAGER_FOR_UNDER_5O_large.png
    DIY_percussion_MASSAGER_FOR_UNDER_5O_large.png
    117.3 KB · Views: 11

Strategery

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
299%
Jun 25, 2019

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
I was wondering what websites are good for fast shipping(1-9 business day shipping) that have "massage gun" and that the retail price is low. we have looked at multiple different website and couldn't find any good sites

Amazon has a bunch and it's 2 day shipping. Not sure what you are asking, but are you looking for a supplier or dropshipper or doing retail arbitrage?

Entre Eyes

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Sep 7, 2019
Traveling to Higher Conciousness
You guys are hilarious.

To the OP...I would hang out at Empire Flippers and Flippa to see the eCommerce sites that recently sold. They give you incredible insights.

Geysonmejia

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Sep 24, 2019
Amazon has a bunch and it's 2 day shipping. Not sure what you are asking, but are you looking for a supplier or dropshipper or doing retail arbitrage?
i asking if anyone knows a good supplier for "massage gun" to sell on my website that also does fast shipping because most of them on aliexpress shipping is 1-3 week

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

CareCPA

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
357%
May 2, 2017
Pennsylvania
i asking if anyone knows a good supplier for "massage gun" to sell on my website that also does fast shipping because most of them on aliexpress shipping is 1-3 week
You're just asking us to find you a cheap dropshipper for a me-too product. I think you're going to be disappointed in the advice you get here.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.