The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I need a name for my Quad - Motorbike - Bike rental company

Anything related to sourcing or importing products.

gtimis

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Jun 22, 2015
Greece
Hello and best wishes for a Merry Christmas.

So I need a new name for my Scooter-Moto-Quad business, which will donate a portion of it's profits to an animal rescue.
It is located in the island of Kos in Greece which we have a lot a stray cats around the island, so our mission, besides giving to our customes exceptional services, is to help the animal rescue teams who volunteer to save our little friends

I thought that maybe something like 'Pawer Kos Rentals' - 'Pawer4Kos' - 'Kos4Paws Rentals' - 'Brave Rentals' or similar would be a good start for finding a good name. Since English is not my native language I have some difficulties on choosing a nice name, that's why I'm asking for your help.

As I though this idea to donate to the animal rescue organitations, since the opening of the company 7 years a ago, I believe it is time to make this plan a reality. Major influence from the MJ's last book and the 'Heroic Kitchens'

Any help would be appreciated.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Hello and best wishes for a Merry Christmas.

So I need a new name for my Scooter-Moto-Quad business, which will donate a portion of it's profits to an animal rescue.
It is located in the island of Kos in Greece which we have a lot a stray cats around the island, so our mission, besides giving to our customes exceptional services, is to help the animal rescue teams who volunteer to save our little friends

I thought that maybe something like 'Pawer Kos Rentals' - 'Pawer4Kos' - 'Kos4Paws Rentals' - 'Brave Rentals' or similar would be a good start for finding a good name. Since English is not my native language I have some difficulties on choosing a nice name, that's why I'm asking for your help.

As I though this idea to donate to the animal rescue organitations, since the opening of the company 7 years a ago, I believe it is time to make this plan a reality. Major influence from the MJ's last book and the 'Heroic Kitchens'

Any help would be appreciated.
Thought I'd try ChatGPT:

Screenshot_20221224-181553_Chrome.jpg

Robdavis

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
154%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom
I'm usually not good at naming things so my ideas might be rubbish, but here goes...

Wheelie caring.
Purrfect rides.
Ride to rescue / Ride to the rescue / From ride to rescue.
Paws here - bike rental / Paws here - moto rental / Paws here - ride rental.
Paws to ride.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
620%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
You want it to get clicked on often so name it “Scooter-Moto-Quad Rentals - Koz”

Then get a website, Facebook page, submit it to directories and have everything link to it. Submit to google my business and get some friends to review it and now you’re ranked pretty high and after some time and some reviews you’ll be at the top of the results.

Partner with airbnbs and hotels and have them leave a brochure with activities and give them a cut if people mention they saw the brochure.

gtimis

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Jun 22, 2015
Greece
Thank you for taking the time to answering my question.

I've also tried the ChatGPT, which from it's recommendations I highlighted the following:

a) Kos 4 Paws: This name plays on the location of your business (Kos) and the focus on animal welfare (4 Paws) with the aspect of rentals.

b) Rescue Rides: This name plays on the idea of using your motorbikes to "rescue" animals, while also incorporating the word "rides" to indicate the nature of your business.

From your suggestions I mostly liked the 'Purrfect Rentals'.

gtimis

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Jun 22, 2015
Greece
You want it to get clicked on often so name it “Scooter-Moto-Quad Rentals - Koz”

Then get a website, Facebook page, submit it to directories and have everything link to it. Submit to google my business and get some friends to review it and now you’re ranked pretty high and after some time and some reviews you’ll be at the top of the results.

Partner with airbnbs and hotels and have them leave a brochure with activities and give them a cut if people mention they saw the brochure.
Thank you. I've already have a website with the current name which is at No1 position on the Google Search Results. But I'm still would like a name that connects the Rental business with the Animal Donation... A percentage (at least 2%-3%) from the reservations that are made online through our website will be given for helping the animals.

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
You ll have many Germans, I think. Paw is not a word, a normal German knows. So I d not take that.

Most and more important than Seo for google is , that you have your name at google maps. Most people looking for a bike in Greece will search bike rental on google maps.

So when you want to stand out with the animal thing, you have to stand there: „Animal Rescue Bike Moto Kos“ at that map:

Attachments

• 1CCA10A1-9BA1-4768-BCA7-1BCEF6FAFFAD.png
    1CCA10A1-9BA1-4768-BCA7-1BCEF6FAFFAD.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 2

gtimis

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Jun 22, 2015
Greece
You ll have many Germans, I think. Paw is not a word, a normal German knows. So I d not take that.

Most and more important than Seo for google is , that you have your name at google maps. Most people looking for a bike in Greece will search bike rental on google maps.

So when you want to stand out with the animal thing, you have to stand there: „Animal Rescue Bike Moto Kos“ at that map:
Yes you are right. Most of our clients are Germans, following by Dutch, Italians and English people... But don't you think the „Animal Rescue Bike Moto Kos“ name would be too long and hard to pronounse and remember?

Stargazer

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Mar 8, 2018
England
You're appealing to British tourists presumably. And I guess some Germans. Just call it what it is. We don't go on holiday with animal welfare in mind.

If I want a Quad bike I want a Quad bike. If I want to go para-sailing I want to go para-sailing. If I want to hire a car I want to hire a car. Don't make me have to wonder if you provide this by having some clever name involving features of cats and dogs.

Make more money by being found and then you can donate more.

Dan

gtimis

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Jun 22, 2015
Greece
You're appealing to British tourists presumably. And I guess some Germans. Just call it what it is. We don't go on holiday with animal welfare in mind.

If I want a Quad bike I want a Quad bike. If I want to go para-sailing I want to go para-sailing. If I want to hire a car I want to hire a car. Don't make me have to wonder if you provide this by having some clever name involving features of cats and dogs.

Make more money by being found and then you can donate more.

Dan
Yes I understand your point of view. But since we I already feed and take care a lot of stray cats, I thought it would be a good idea to combine the main profecion of the company (Quad-Moto Rentals) with a higher cause (Donating to animal organizations).
I believe that a lot of animal-lovers customers will appreciate our goal to help the animals and choose our company instead of the competition. It would be another skewed attribute for us. Don't you think?

NIK4658

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Aug 10, 2022
I don't use it often, but when I need some names for my projects without spending too much time thinking, I use Namelix, which generates brand names based on keywords for free. Quite interesting names often come up, you can try to take a look.

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
Yes you are right. Most of our clients are Germans, following by Dutch, Italians and English people... But don't you think the „Animal Rescue Bike Moto Kos“ name would be too long and hard to pronounse and remember?
That name is an example how to stand out on google maps. No demand!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.