The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO I just had to join...

zeros-only

New Contributor
Dec 24, 2018
Nairobi
Hey Fastlaners,
The name is Njuguna from Nairobi. I used to be employed in a medium sized B2B (manufacturing) for a number of years - and coz we didn't have a large number of staff most of us had multiple roles, for me - managing suppliers, purchasing (including handling the ordering and deployment of a machinery line for a new expansion and a whole lot more...

Even then, I was trying a couple of side hustles, mostly in software programming by learning to build what I knew was missing in my employers roster but which was needed - like custom ordering software, invoicing etc..My hustle didn't go very far considering how much work I was swamped in...after 6 years, I called it quits and immediately started my own software consultancy.

It's now been about 3 years since I ventured on my own and even though I've sold my fair share of custom software mostly to small and medium enterprises, I got to a point where I felt fazed and lost...I knew there's a lot more to life than grinding long hours on my own (yep, am still the only employee in my company although I outsource a lot to places ranging from Poland to India and even the UK)...this frustration with the direction my life was headed is how I somehow happened to come across Unscripted. This book literally changed some deeply set views that I had.

Then I came across this forum and went through the posts that had me so excited that I felt the need to just join this movement of great people who are going places and doing amazing things. Am still learning a lot and I can already tell I'll learn a lot just being here, but am also here to offer value where I can.

Happy holidays people.
Njuguna.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Welcome aboard my friend!

superb

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Sep 8, 2013
Welcome! We are glad you are here!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom