The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I just had to join...

zeros-only

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Dec 24, 2018
Nairobi
Hey Fastlaners,
The name is Njuguna from Nairobi. I used to be employed in a medium sized B2B (manufacturing) for a number of years - and coz we didn't have a large number of staff most of us had multiple roles, for me - managing suppliers, purchasing (including handling the ordering and deployment of a machinery line for a new expansion and a whole lot more...

Even then, I was trying a couple of side hustles, mostly in software programming by learning to build what I knew was missing in my employers roster but which was needed - like custom ordering software, invoicing etc..My hustle didn't go very far considering how much work I was swamped in...after 6 years, I called it quits and immediately started my own software consultancy.

It's now been about 3 years since I ventured on my own and even though I've sold my fair share of custom software mostly to small and medium enterprises, I got to a point where I felt fazed and lost...I knew there's a lot more to life than grinding long hours on my own (yep, am still the only employee in my company although I outsource a lot to places ranging from Poland to India and even the UK)...this frustration with the direction my life was headed is how I somehow happened to come across Unscripted . This book literally changed some deeply set views that I had.

Then I came across this forum and went through the posts that had me so excited that I felt the need to just join this movement of great people who are going places and doing amazing things. Am still learning a lot and I can already tell I'll learn a lot just being here, but am also here to offer value where I can.

Happy holidays people.
Njuguna.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007