- Joined
- Nov 20, 2014
- Messages
- 166
Rep Bank
$1,005
$1,005
User Power: 181%
I don't really know where to start. Basically awhile back I got really lucky in business and made over $100,000 profit in ecommerce. And over the period of a couple months I ended up losing it all from a mix of bad business decisions, splurging it on shopping and travel, and a little bad luck.
Now its as if everything I do to make money backfires and fails. I've had to fire all my VA's and drastically cut down on how much I spend on ads. As embarrassing as it is to say, I now have only a few thousand dollars left and 5 figures of debt. My credit has been hit hard and I wonder if I'll have to file bankruptcy soon.
For the past couple months I've had zero motivation to work. All I do is browse the internet, youtube, netflix, eat junk food, sleep in, and stay home. I wonder if losing this money has had a bigger impact on me than I knew how to handle. I don't believe I have depression but it feels like I'm flirting with it. I've tried everything to get out of this rut. Pure discipline, trying to find my purpose/fulfillment, coffee, adderall, nootropics, motivational blogs/videos, hired a life coach, went to masterminds/conferences, watched courses, etc. Some might have temporary fixes but nothing keeps me going.
I want to believe its only a mental roadblock holding me back but when I do try to move forward in business I keep failing and losing money. My ads fail, products fail, stores fail, networking fails.
I know the goals I have. I know I should keep working. I just can't find it in myself to DO. Maybe its because I don't know what to do anymore, everything I thought I knew I should do has proven to be wrong. Nothing "drives" me any more. Does anyone know whats happened to me?
Now its as if everything I do to make money backfires and fails. I've had to fire all my VA's and drastically cut down on how much I spend on ads. As embarrassing as it is to say, I now have only a few thousand dollars left and 5 figures of debt. My credit has been hit hard and I wonder if I'll have to file bankruptcy soon.
For the past couple months I've had zero motivation to work. All I do is browse the internet, youtube, netflix, eat junk food, sleep in, and stay home. I wonder if losing this money has had a bigger impact on me than I knew how to handle. I don't believe I have depression but it feels like I'm flirting with it. I've tried everything to get out of this rut. Pure discipline, trying to find my purpose/fulfillment, coffee, adderall, nootropics, motivational blogs/videos, hired a life coach, went to masterminds/conferences, watched courses, etc. Some might have temporary fixes but nothing keeps me going.
I want to believe its only a mental roadblock holding me back but when I do try to move forward in business I keep failing and losing money. My ads fail, products fail, stores fail, networking fails.
I know the goals I have. I know I should keep working. I just can't find it in myself to DO. Maybe its because I don't know what to do anymore, everything I thought I knew I should do has proven to be wrong. Nothing "drives" me any more. Does anyone know whats happened to me?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
