The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I have finally QUIT my job

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Zen Dragon

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Aug 10, 2014
Sydney
Hi everyone,

Back in March 2014 I read the Millionaire Fastlane , and was inspired. My journey began.

Now, 2.5 years later, I have finally come to fruition. By December 2016, my "side-business income" was matching dollar for dollar my 6-figure job income here in Sydney. So I quit my job.

I'm just writing this to say that it is possible. It takes a lot of work, but it's possible. For me, it was working 15-20 hours a week on the side, in the past 2.5h, mostly in my blog (Live And Dare.com). Part work part passion, because I can see I'm really helping people.

I also created an app development company, where I take a few projects per year, and outsource them to trusted developers. This one is not fully passive, but the rewards are great.

Between these two, some investment in stocks (covered calls), and a few evergreen apps on the App Store, I'm sorted.

Thanks for writing an inspiring and informative book, MJ!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.