Kimosobey
New Contributor
Hi, my name is Cory and I have a vision in the shape of a rectangle…
Growing up in a small town has its disadvantages; one being there is almost nothing to do on the weekends also it’s nearly impossible to come by a 9-5 job. Most of my weekends consist of having friends over who are just as bored as I am. I’ve always had the entrepreneurship mindset from an early age. I remember at the age of ten going to my grandparent’s home on the golf course and collecting golf balls the golfers lost. I cleaned them up, packaged them in plastic baggies and sold them back to the gofers for a little profit each summer. I have excellent craftsmanship; I took woodshop and metal class all four years of high school. I just simply love working with my hands, anything from changing the oil on my car too cleaning.
Playing beer pong is one of my favorite things do with my buddies; it’s competitive, fun and we never seem to get tired of playing weekend after weekend. We’ve been using this table which has seen better days; it’s a typical foldable table, nothing special. One weekend night, not to long ago I thought why not make and sell quality beer pong tables? The market is there, from college students to your middle age weekend warrior. I’m talking about a beer pong table that will be the center of attention at your party. To simple paint schemes to custom art that represents you, it can be done. We’ve had our Wal – Mart table for only 6 months and it already needs to be sent to the dump. I could use quality materials with a simple design. A table would start off to cost around $80-$100 to make, once I obtain the materials and tools the cost will go down from there. Haven’t decided what’s a good price to sell them at but once I have finished product I will post pictures of it and let you guys be the judge of that!
I hope some day to take over the beer pong table game with my tables! I see many opportunities with this $100 start up, it will be a learning process for myself and I look forward to what challenges ill be up against. It would be more than awesome if you guys could give me support and follow me on my journey as a young inspiring entrepreneur.
Thank you for reading this! Greatly appreciated!

Growing up in a small town has its disadvantages; one being there is almost nothing to do on the weekends also it’s nearly impossible to come by a 9-5 job. Most of my weekends consist of having friends over who are just as bored as I am. I’ve always had the entrepreneurship mindset from an early age. I remember at the age of ten going to my grandparent’s home on the golf course and collecting golf balls the golfers lost. I cleaned them up, packaged them in plastic baggies and sold them back to the gofers for a little profit each summer. I have excellent craftsmanship; I took woodshop and metal class all four years of high school. I just simply love working with my hands, anything from changing the oil on my car too cleaning.
Playing beer pong is one of my favorite things do with my buddies; it’s competitive, fun and we never seem to get tired of playing weekend after weekend. We’ve been using this table which has seen better days; it’s a typical foldable table, nothing special. One weekend night, not to long ago I thought why not make and sell quality beer pong tables? The market is there, from college students to your middle age weekend warrior. I’m talking about a beer pong table that will be the center of attention at your party. To simple paint schemes to custom art that represents you, it can be done. We’ve had our Wal – Mart table for only 6 months and it already needs to be sent to the dump. I could use quality materials with a simple design. A table would start off to cost around $80-$100 to make, once I obtain the materials and tools the cost will go down from there. Haven’t decided what’s a good price to sell them at but once I have finished product I will post pictures of it and let you guys be the judge of that!
I hope some day to take over the beer pong table game with my tables! I see many opportunities with this $100 start up, it will be a learning process for myself and I look forward to what challenges ill be up against. It would be more than awesome if you guys could give me support and follow me on my journey as a young inspiring entrepreneur.
Thank you for reading this! Greatly appreciated!

Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?


