I am not here to draw attention or anything. But I don’t have anyone to tell this. Please uderstand me. I hate everything about myself. For the past 3 years I have been trying to start entrepreneurship but I have done shit about it. I had couple of ideas but didn’t execute them. I think I am severely depressed and I am alone, I have no friends no nothing. I lost fate in humanity and just cant seem to brong myself toghether. What is worse, I have been in a 1.5 years in a relationship with my gf and today I found out that she might broke up with me. The thing is, I am the worong one here. She has been a sweet girl along the relationship, but because of trust issues I never trusted her and was being an a**hole.
I have no skill, no friends, no nothing. I am a complete loser. I can’t bring myself to do anything. I am now at the university, and I am doing great there, but outside that I am a complete loser. Every choice in my life is an outcome of my stupid decisions. I normally edit my messages with AI, but now I skip that so sorry for my english. I have been wrong to my mom, to my family, and now my gf. I am complete doushbag loser. I have been hurt in my past so now I can’t make normal conmections. I feel always numb and unmotivated. I tried to eliminate my modern day addictions but failed because of depression and my lack of commitement. I know this forum is full of true men. I always tried to do what is right. I tried to build a future for everyone to be happy. The this is just that the last week I realised how blessed I am in life with having a family, a carting girlfriend, and to have some shelter, and I wanted to reedem myself. But it is to late apparentely. I don’t know what to do. I feel like I can’t go forward. I think I am just crazy
I don’t know how I can ever love myself. I couldn’t be a good boyfriend, a friend, son or anything.
Sorry if this is selfish to post a thred there, but I don’t know what to do.
I have no skill, no friends, no nothing. I am a complete loser. I can’t bring myself to do anything. I am now at the university, and I am doing great there, but outside that I am a complete loser. Every choice in my life is an outcome of my stupid decisions. I normally edit my messages with AI, but now I skip that so sorry for my english. I have been wrong to my mom, to my family, and now my gf. I am complete doushbag loser. I have been hurt in my past so now I can’t make normal conmections. I feel always numb and unmotivated. I tried to eliminate my modern day addictions but failed because of depression and my lack of commitement. I know this forum is full of true men. I always tried to do what is right. I tried to build a future for everyone to be happy. The this is just that the last week I realised how blessed I am in life with having a family, a carting girlfriend, and to have some shelter, and I wanted to reedem myself. But it is to late apparentely. I don’t know what to do. I feel like I can’t go forward. I think I am just crazy
I don’t know how I can ever love myself. I couldn’t be a good boyfriend, a friend, son or anything.
Sorry if this is selfish to post a thred there, but I don’t know what to do.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

