Hi!
I have been thinking about starting a business for some time, I have some ideas but when it comes to starting it I feel stuck. I feel totally overwhelmed with everything when it comes to tax and all the legal stuff in a business. The more I try to learn about it the harder it seems. All of this makes me feel depressed and stuck. It feels impossible to understand. All of this makes that business I would like to start feel very far away.
Do anyone have any tips on this part of business?
How did you learn to understand this?
I have been thinking about starting a business for some time, I have some ideas but when it comes to starting it I feel stuck. I feel totally overwhelmed with everything when it comes to tax and all the legal stuff in a business. The more I try to learn about it the harder it seems. All of this makes me feel depressed and stuck. It feels impossible to understand. All of this makes that business I would like to start feel very far away.
Do anyone have any tips on this part of business?
How did you learn to understand this?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
