- Joined
- Jun 17, 2009
- Messages
- 1,833
Rep Bank
$1,555
$1,555
User Power: 50%
Re: I don't know what to do anymore.. should I just accept medioc
I think the best thing is to stop mental masturbation (constant learning of new things, reading tons of blogs or books, non-stop thinking and planing). Just go and make the first step, doesn't matter if it's in the right direction or wrong (whether you succeed or not). Like you said, you had a few tries but they didn't go as you want, still, you got what you need - you learned something useful!
This post is for everyone!
I feel like this all the time as well. I have tried a few different things with varied success, but always feel that they weren't the right one.
Did wholesaling properties, but found it wasn't the path I thought it would be.
Did / doing affiliate marketing, but have only had small success.
At least I am learning something from each one that I will be able to use later.
Here is what I find interesting: A lot of us on this forum are in the same exact boat. I have seen numerous people post in this thread alone "I have the same problem".
This makes me feel that there is an opportunity even if I don't know what it is yet. Is there something we can do to help each other get out of this stage and get closer to success?
I think the best thing is to stop mental masturbation (constant learning of new things, reading tons of blogs or books, non-stop thinking and planing). Just go and make the first step, doesn't matter if it's in the right direction or wrong (whether you succeed or not). Like you said, you had a few tries but they didn't go as you want, still, you got what you need - you learned something useful!
This post is for everyone!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
