The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I don't know what to do anymore.. should I just accept mediocrity

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Well how have things changed? Where do you think you are at now?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

DeletedUser394

Operating a business with decent cash flow. Nothing phenomenal, but enough that I'm able to quit my job and start travelling internationally without really having to worry.

Acquired some exceptional mentors over time, one of whom recently passed away unfortunately.

All in all, life is pretty good. Can't complain.

When the only things bothering me right now are the fact that the Cardinals suck and that it's a pain in the a$$ trying to get visas to travel to certain countries, I figure I'm doing quite well compared to where I've been haha.

goodfella

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Apr 4, 2013
Operating a business with decent cash flow. Nothing phenomenal, but enough that I'm able to quit my job and start travelling internationally without really having to worry.
Dude you're complaining about mediocrity when you're traveling around the world for reasons other than a business trip. You need to bootstrap and get to work bro.

D

DeletedUser394

Dude you're complaining about mediocrity when you're traveling around the world for reasons other than a business trip. You need to bootstrap and get to work bro.

THIS. THREAD. WAS. STARTED. THREE. YEARS. AGO. I NO LONGER HAVE ANY OF THESE FEELINGS.

What is so hard to understand?

I'm fulfilling a dream, and doing exactly what I want to be doing.

Networth is once again hovering around the $100k mark. Appears I'm doing fine, thanks.

The hell I need to bootstrap anything? I've got a profitable business that is allowing me to quit my job and travel.

Get to work? lol, I work 80-100 hours a week.

What's mediocre about seeing the entire planet and experiencing new things and different cultures? The only thing mediocre here is your mind, and it's complete inability to understand that when someone posts something 3 years ago, they probably have done something about it since then.

Can't stand this forum anymore.

See everyone at b&p where the real discussion is, but I have no interest pandering to every tom, dick and harry that joins the forum and starts posting nonsense like 90% of the threads here now.

I understand now why many senior members have long since departed.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007