The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

[deleted]

Idea threads
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paydette

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Feb 14, 2021
Entrepreneurship can be a lonely ride.... don't ever do it for anyone except yourself

oku

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Aug 20, 2019
Entrepreneurship can be a lonely ride.... don't ever do it for anyone except yourself
I can attest to that, but no one becomes king on their own.

Paydette

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Feb 14, 2021
I can attest to that, but no one becomes king on their own.
You need buyers to become king in this game. Be a pleasant person outside of work and real friends will come

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

oku

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Aug 20, 2019
You need buyers to become king in this game. Be a pleasant person outside of work and real friends will come
It is hard times that reveal true friends. I never cared to, not that I didn't have friends, but I always knew what they thought, what their intentions were. I figured it was better to be alone than in the wrong company. Just because someone fits in, doesn't mean they're in the right place.

oku

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Aug 20, 2019
Also, I'm not your average entrepreneur. I'm an investor first, and serial entrepreneur second, this is a PASSION PROJECT. I've made great returns in crypto, fashion, home goods, web design services, assistant for another entrepreneur. Just because my value score is low, doesn't mean I haven't knowledge and experience.

oku

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Aug 20, 2019
If you think I'm here to feed this guy's adsense and read his book you're oo your mind. Most of these half-baked entrepreneurs don't even know how to kiss a post.

Paydette

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Feb 14, 2021
True friends will find you...but yes, it does sting when friends end up not being what you hoped they were.

Any other projects you're working on? That website is pretty nice.

Paydette

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Feb 14, 2021
If you think I'm here to feed this guy's adsense and read his book you're oo your mind. Most of these half-baked entrepreneurs don't even know how to kiss a post.
...I am not sure what is happening.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
And since you want to quote me, remember this F*U*C*K Y*O*U x_x

So why are you here?

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

oku

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Aug 20, 2019
It was this useless piece of advice that triggered my defenses. It's almost as if you're assuming I didn't know shit, and I could only assume you're basing that off of my "Score." I don't need quotes. It's very clear I'm here to get feedback, AND NOTHING ELSE.

YOU HAVE NOT THE SLIGHTEST CLUE HOW STRESSFUL PRODUCING THIS HAS BEEN.

AS IF YOU COULD DO IT.

BUT RATHER, YOU'D SKIM THE SITE AND NOT TAKE ACTION.

THANKS FOR WASTING MY TIME.

Paydette

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Feb 14, 2021
It was this useless piece of advice that triggered my defenses. It's almost as if you're assuming I didn't know shit, and I could only assume you're basing that off of my "Score." I don't need quotes. It's very clear I'm here to get feedback, AND NOTHING ELSE.

AS IF YOU COULD DO IT.

Ok. Enjoy your triggered stress. Maybe this is why you don't have friends. Congrats on the app.

oku

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Aug 20, 2019

AS IF YOU COULD DO IT.

Ok. Enjoy your triggered stress. Maybe this is why you don't have friends. Congrats on the app.
YOU ASSUME THE WORST AGAIN. SO: Good luck with no revenue, good luck with no passive income, good luck with no business card, no clients, and YOU'RE the one with NO FRIENDS.

oku

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Aug 20, 2019
Is he ok?

Did I say something that could be misconstrued as offensive?
I was alway trolling. Try to get me banned cause from day one, I was only here for self-promotion.

harumi

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
232%
Mar 24, 2021
England

AS IF YOU COULD DO IT.

This whole interaction reminded me of an interaction I had few weeks ago.

There was this programmer/developer I meet online who was live-streaming his project. After a bit of small talk, and deep analysis of his work I gathered that he was creating a programming langauge, however his intention was for OTHERS to use this tool - he said so himself.

So I told him your language is too complicated for others and noone will use it but yourself.

He got really upset and angry at me. And just refused to listen further - shutoff completly from any feedback. I though that was quite a unique experience.

If you doing it for yourself, do it for yourself. If you doing it for OTHERS, listen to what other people have to say.

Simple as that.

oku

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Aug 20, 2019

There was this programmer/developer I meet online who was live-streaming his project. After a bit of small talk, and deep analysis of his work I gathered that he was creating a programming langauge, however his intention was for OTHERS to use this tool - he said so himself.

So I told him your language is too complicated for others and noone will use it but yourself.

He got really upset and angry at me. And just refused to listen further - shutoff completly from any feedback. I though that was quite a unique experience.

If you doing it for yourself, do it for yourself. If you doing it for OTHERS, listen to what other people have to say.

Simple as that.
Someone who could in less characters enter their email and try it out, rather leaves some hopeless self-quote that "ahead is nothing but miserable loneliness," (Then proceeds to stalk my socials), has no valid input. And yes, it's for me, and there are people out there LIKE ME, and I will find them.

oku

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Aug 20, 2019

Simple as that.
*Post's two apps with screenshots, requests an email for download*
^Leaves depressing quotes about loneliness instead of trying the app^

You don't think that's weird??

oku

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Aug 20, 2019
Someone like you, is beneath me. You could only live in my head for about 1 second. After that, you can no longer afford it ;)

Paydette

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Feb 14, 2021
It's pretty demotivating how many people just abandon me.
Now we see and understand why
It is hard times that reveal true friends.
...I thought you were so successful! What? Building an app is your definition of hard times? Ok softie.

I always knew what they thought
And now we think the same thing

So why are you here?
This is a great question. Why are you here, angry man?

I don't know.... you keep replying. I think you love this.

AS IF YOU COULD DO IT.
Code an app? No. Build something that has been built a million times over? No, I wouldn't even try. Come on a forum and make an a$$ of myself? No, not in my nature. Assume everyone i talk to online is male. Nope...I couldn't do that either.

Help a rude, deranged, fool fall harder into his anger filled psychosis... well, THAT i can definitely do.

Careful....you quoted him. He doesn't like that.

OP, we're obviously not bright enough to understand your genius. Why waste your time on us...go...venture out to more deserving people and leave us to our cavewomen antics... *ooga booga*

Last edited:

Paydette

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Feb 14, 2021
*Post's two apps with screenshots, requests an email for download*
^Leaves depressing quotes about loneliness instead of trying the app^

You don't think that's weird??
...lol.. uhm...are you arguing against yourself now or...did you think you switched to your alt?

Paydette

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Feb 14, 2021
Someone like you, is beneath me. You could only live in my head for about 1 second. After that, you can no longer afford it ;)
Crazy people always think they're better than others.

I'm going to give you what you really deserve, oh great one: no attention.

Bye!!

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Guys... you've better things to do. Get back to adding value to the world.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Thread closed and deleted.

Sorry, you don't get to use the forum for promotion (in guise of feedback) and then piss on everyone who replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!